2 small suggestions

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Presti35
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 59 times

2 small suggestions

Post by Presti35 »

Nicks Cricket BB needs to be a thing. Although not many visit the sports page anyway. But many threads get buried under the many cricket threads that are created.

I'm just asking if others dont bother reading through as it's mostly cricket? Would they read and reply to more threads if it wasnt so busy with cricket threads. I almost didnt see the F1 thread in there today.

I'd like to talk to others about other sports, and if the interest isnt there, then thats fine. I just dont know if things get missed or people dont bother going in there?

The second suggestion was in regards to the injury and illness thread in GD. It's a bit of a mess. Would it be a good idea to lock it on the dawn of a new season and start a fresh page for 2019 injury concerns?

Not so big, but just a couple of things to maybe have a look at?
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Presti35

Post by Presti35 »

K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Re: 2 small suggestions

Post by K »

Presti35 wrote:...
I'm just asking if others dont bother reading through as it's mostly cricket?
I'd like to talk to others about other sports, and if the interest isnt there, then thats fine. I just dont know if things get missed or people dont bother going in there?

The second suggestion was in regards to the injury and illness thread in GD. It's a bit of a mess. ...
Others don't go there because they come to Nick's only for footy. Most don't even know there's stuff outside GD. If you have a separate non-cricket non-football forum, it'll be empty almost all the time.

(The injury & illness thread is (fairly) long, but I don't see how it can be called a "mess".)
Presti35

Post by Presti35 »

Well I thought it'd be easier to start a fresh injury thread, but I guess ive backflipped on that one as it's going along fine.
Presti35

Post by Presti35 »

We've also got a separate soccer forum, so maybe we should put them all in one?
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by K »

Nah, don't like the sound of that.