happy b day lonie!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mullet_and_the_mo

happy b day lonie!

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

haha! i thought han and racjh would be first but no!! its meeeeeeeee cos i'm bored in ipm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no seriously i'm really really bored! :( its a stupid stupid subject...anyways have a good days dudes!!
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Happy 21st Ryan and Nathan !
Party Hard !

Luv Han
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Here's to the lonie twins birthday!!!!!! and for ryan to have a better year(footy wise)than his hawks twin nathan :D
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
-

Post by - »

:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN AND NATHAN :D
hope you two have a wonderful day and get everything u want which would be for Ryan rach :wink:
Party hard!!!!
LuV eZ
xoxox
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Happy Birthday Ryan!
You are such a champ and I wish you all the best for the coming year and that all your dreams come true.
Can't wait to see you kick some goals this year...

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
sam.

Post by sam. »

I went to the Grand Prix today, and Alan Didak, Josh Fraser and Ryan Lonie, but instead it was Alan Didak and Steve McKee. Then I remembered it was Ryan's birthday today (because I have it in my diary) so that's probably why he wasn't there...
On Sunday, there's suppose to be Paul Licuria, Shane Woewodin and Brodie :mrgreen:

Happy B'day by the way ;)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN AND NATHAN! *tear* our little boys are growin' up...
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

HAPPI BELATED BDAY RYAN AND NATH!...I didnt forget, i just didnt see da topic,lol..no really..TELL THEM HAN, i didnt forget..haha!
I hope da bois had an awsum day, wish them all the best..21...wow, i rememba wen Ryan was jus a lil 17 year old boi catching a taxi to training...awwww :cry: :cry: !!!!!aww i luv u Ryan( and Nath)...
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Its true people, Rach didnt forget !
Just yesterday she was reminding me about Ryans's big 21st !
The monaro aint gonna look as hott without the P Plates on it though :( haha- still an orgasim on wheels though