2019 VFL R10 vs Casey (Sun 9 Jun 2.10pm @Casey) TV game!!

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

We where Shithouse this arvo
I am Da Man
Ads7

Post by Ads7 »

Happy to see Scharenberg made it through unscathed. How did he look?
WarrenerraW

Post by WarrenerraW »

What I saw on TV today from the Vfl was awful and almost unbearable to watch. They were systematically outplayed again. So much so I that I actually switched over to the food network it was that bad. Not many positives at all to come out of today's game. Look there's a handful of guys having a dig while the others are out of their depth. The team seems to lack leadership and experience. I hope they can pull it together in the second half of the year and make a push for the finals, bit it's unlikely. Turning the ball over and getting caught on the counter all the time isn't going to win you games of football.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Nothing much to get excited about in these stats, except that Scharenberg (21 disposals, 16 effective) has another game under his belt, injury free and playing reasonable footy:

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info ... 9-0&pool=1

Reid and Scharenberg are listed as best and second-best and, after that, our next 4 best are all VFL-listed players. Quaynor, Broonmhead, Bosenavulagi, B2, Goldie and Tohill all barely touched the ball. Daicos got a bit more of it (24 disposals) but didn't use it well (10 kicks, but 8 were ineffective). Let's hope we have no injuries and can keep running with our senior team unchanged for the next game.