Big Sisters

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

awww alyssa ur a sweetheart! awww u made me go all red readin that! Its ashame we dont all catch up more at the footy coz i see ya around a lot just we neva have a chat PLZ feel free to come and have a chin wag with us ull find me either around sheree or rachie! so come have a chat so we can catch up on old times okay!

ur a sweety and u were the first person on nicks to take my under ya wing AND the first nicks person i met so i have to thank u for makin me so welcome and i felt like i belonged! Thanxs to u i met rachie my train buddy so now ill hardly miss a game coz i got a friend to go with! and for me meetin Sheree(who is like my best friend and my truest!) Anthony, Leah, Brooke, Hannah etc etc! So thank u VERY VERY much!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe ill consider it dude. Whats he doing in QLD anwyays?
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Temps is up there with Reidy and/ or Westie! (Hott boys themselves) oh and Tooky- the blow up tucan ! He had it on on Pub Crawl Night ! Least he didnt have the floaties on that night !
Just up there for a hoilday for the hell of it I think. Probably getting into a fair bit of trouble I can imagine- Ive heard enough funny story's about Drew and Jarred than kinda make u cringe, but its still piss funny !
Hes not playin for Lakers this year either- What a rip off ! Cookie is still, but yeah pfft, hes got fat, he used to be well built, but not anymmore, probably due to the lack of sex over these past few months! haha
Drew is Hotttttttttt... T !!

Anyways- sorry to u girls who dont know what Im talking about- Brooke would be the only one really ! haha
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

awww i only know about DREW hehe i can probably tell u his birth date fav colour etc after 1 chat with hannah about him :wink: hehe u know i luv ya sweety!!

oh i also wanna add a quick mention about Bec(go the mighty magpies) who i only met towards the end of last year after her n paul started to go out!

Bec i saw ya nearly everyweek at trainin over the holidays! Ive laughed with u and ive bitched to u, had late nite chats and sum chats i think u me jessa etc would like to forget :wink: but ur a great person and ive neva seen paul this happy! he is very lucky to have u coz ur a beautiful person inside and out and i know u guys will have a very happy black n white future and best wishes for the future! i look forward to sittin with u every game this year at the footy.....ur a top chick! 8)
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Thanks Tara! :) Your a great person too and I wanna thankyou for everythin, coz I kno iv done my fair share of bitchin to you aswell, and also for the better times we have had like over the holidays, and some of the stuff we used to talk about with Jess lol and new years eve had its moments ;)

Im really looking forward to sitting with you and Rach and Sheree this season because they are really great girls too, it should be a great season not just on the ground, but in the stands.

I have been soo lucky, after meeting Paul not only do I have a great boyfriend but I've made heaps of great friends.

And there are some of you that I talk to that I havn't really met before, and im hoping I get to know you all a bit better coz u all seem to be great people.

Aly... Iv met you once and I talk to u on the net sometimes, but I see you post all the time and u always seem to be so happy which I think is a great way to be!

Hannah... I havnt met you but I talk to u on the net, ur awsome.. gone r they days wen we would fight over Jason coz we have both moved on lol

theres heaps of others of u that I hope I get to know better but these two were the only ones I can think of rite now, but your all awsome girls dont ever change
There is just one team we favour...
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

fanx so much han,brooke,rach, n alyssa! love u's all so much

Rach: one of the most funniest person i no, dnt even wana imagine life without ya, u always cheer me up weneva im down or nething...da 1st person i eva met on here...ur awsum...love ya lots

Han: the best story teller in the world..lol...i neva eva eva get bored talkin 2 u...ur sucha great person, u always manage 2 make me laugh! love u lots ;)

Brooke: we mite not be as close, or we mite not talk as much, but ur sucha great person,i look up 2 ya n finks da world of u..i love u lots..

Leah: havent spoken 2 u in ages, but always the best person 2 talk 2 wen iv got a problem, u always manage 2 make me laugh n smile, sucha awsum person...love u heaps

alyssa: tho we arent as close now...still love u heaps, ur an awsum person, ur so loving n caring..wot can i say ur just great ;) u always make me laugh

Bec: sucha great person, u've got a heart of gold, n im so greatful 2 hav met u...lookin 4wad 2 sittin with u dis year...luv u heaps

Tara: gosh wot can i say...my bestest buddie..u mean the absloute world 2 me, im so lucky 2 hav met u...2 even no u is sucha privlidge..u have helped me sooo much...ur just the best person,i admire and look up 2 u soo much...love you lots

love everyone lots...fanx so much u guyz ^ for like always being so great 2 me! i mean im much younger den everyone else, n 4 u's all 2 treat me like grown up and stuff....luv yas all so much! i look up 2 yas all... :)
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m wrote:awww i only know about DREW hehe i can probably tell u his birth date fav colour etc after 1 chat with hannah about him :wink: hehe u know i luv ya sweety!!
I can also tell you he has a hott arse, smells great, gorgoues eyes and smile, killer personality, piss funny, sexy LEFT collar bone :P , drives a commodore, nice hairy belly to play with,enjoys minni golf and mud cake, trampolines and also has really NICE SHOES want me to go on ???
Hanskies

Dont you just love it when.......

Post by Hanskies »

I have the BIGGEST grin on my face at the minute ! This is pure gold!

One of the guys I went to High School with has been working down at Southland BigW, where one of my best mates works right... He mentioned that he was from Ballarat, so my friend is like, Oh do you know Hannah K, hes like Yeah I went to school with her.

Anyways they got talking and Damian is like Han probably thinks im nothing but a little smartarse because of the way i was at school. My mates like oh why is that, and then he fully went on about things that went on at high school

Hes like Hannah definately got treated alot worse than what she ever deserved. Damian was telling her how he used to pick on me for being a nerd and how i probably knew he was joking as for the fact that I told him to stick it straight back (which I did)
But alot of the other people picked on me for my weight (Size 14 and ur a fatty apparently) and for me being alot smarter than any of them !

Then Damian went on about how Im probably laughing at all of them now, as he put it Im in a "Kick arse course at a kick arse uni" where alot of them are still unemployed, or pushing supermarket trolleys and not doing much else with their lives.

Then he mentions that alot of people from school have stacked alot of weight on ! (Which is true, this girl that picked on me right thru, size 10 til we finished- not u should c the rolls coming off her haha) And Im probably laughing my head off about that aswell!

Well what do I say about all this.... HAHAHA
I would NEVER say a bad thing about Damian :!: I always knew he was joking when he was giving it to me at school for actually doing work thru Year 12.
As for alot of the others- well I wasnt good enough for them to talk to me then- but its funny how things change when u move on from all their BS. When u move out of home and make new friends and how JEALOUS they get of that !!! Especially the girls, when they realise that some of ur mates are really hott and they try to move in and then ur mates blow them off !!!

Anyways the point of this really is the fact that im smiling ! Yeah I was fat at school, I was a nerd and i got picked on ! But hey Im the one whose gone out and made a life for myself instead of sticking in the same pathetic little groups from high school ! So if u are being picked on at school, chances are, 5 years time the people picking on you would probably kill to have the life that ur leading !!! HAHA
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

hmmm thats a great post dude....good on ya for bein one smart chikee n doin really well for yaself!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Thats great a great post Han, Im really happy for you that the people that treated you badly at school now respect you for getting somewhere in your life and they realise that they are going no where. At least you are having the last laugh! I hope that one day the same happens to me with people that treated me badly in my younger years at high school.
MaggiesChick_33

Post by MaggiesChick_33 »

Hey all i was just wondering how long all you girls have been coming onto nicks for? coz you all seem pretty close and pretty good friends. i feel kinda strange posting in this topic coz i dont know you all coz the only one i really talk to from nicks is Mrs Katie Tarrant!!! so hopefully i get to know you all!!!
Better than Ben Davies
Fitter than Chris Tarrant
Boy u may be hotter than Cam Cloke
And Trav Cloke Don't match u either
Coz your name is sexy Sean Rusling
sam.

Post by sam. »

Yeah Kimberley that's the same as me :P:P I don't REALLY know the girls...
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

You guys all are such great people and such good friends to each other. Its hard for me to meet you all in person because i dont make it up to the city very often and when I do go to the games its usually spending time with my dad. When I finally end up coming to a family day Ill let you all know and we could meet then.
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

I talk to a few of the girls on msn and I know Tara, Sheree and Rach personally and a few others.. I now sit with them at the footy every week.

Iv been posting on nicks for almost a year now and for ages I didnt really KNOW anyone personally, and I felt the same as the others like wow these guys are all really good frends...

then I met the first person off nicks in person which was Paul (magpie_1983) who is now my boyfrend and he introduced me to heaps of people and over the summer iv met heaps of people off nicks and Im starting to meet a few people at the cricketers now too.
-

Post by - »

YAY go the cricketers Bec :P i want to say thanx to all the peoples i talk to of here...
Bec- i will start with you ok i started talking to you last year and you seemed like such a nice chick and then we spoke even more on msn we would chat about the most wireadest things somtimes but i always enjoyed our chats.... then i finally got to meet you and Paul on new years at suzies and i rem the first thing i did when i came in was said hi to everyone and then you have gone erin and then i came over and we said hi to each other and stuff.... then you were really drunk because of somone we both know and then tara and sheree came and they kept running off so you and me went on this like run for them lol :lol: but anywaz what i am trying to say is ur such a nice person yeh we have only meet a few times in person but i still love you lots your so caring and you will always speak your mind thank you Bec for all the late night chats we have!!! i love you lots dude.
Brookesta- i know we don't know each other that well but we still chat on msn we not that close but i would still call you my freind :D Brooke your somone i can always talk to if i have a problem with guys and you will always give me good advice about what to do about somone we both know(chris.... you should know who i am talking about :wink: )
i look up to you dude your a great person and i love you heaps!
Han- i don't know you that well dude, but when i do talk to you, your always so nice and i love some of the story you tell me about guys there so funny i hope to get to know you better! :)
Rach- my Little blonde buddy, you say the funnyest things some times rach yep i may not know you that well but we have been speaking to each other on the net for a while now and ur such a amazing chick i love the story you tell me about your weekend and guys lol :P i love you stax
Tara- where do i start with you.... i'll start with saying thank-you Tara your one of the most beauftul people i have eva meet you always help me when i have a problem, you always tell the truth and most of all even though we have had our differences in the past you will always stick by me thank you Tara! you always make me fell so good about myself and you love it when i am happy! thank- you again Taz i love u so much sweetie i don't think i will eva meet anyone like you who is so loving and caring.
Sheree- dude i don't know you that well, but we have meet a few times and we sort of partyed togther on new years. I speak to you somtimes on msn and your always so nice. Sheree your so gorgeous and when i first saw you i was like OMG she is only 13 or 14 you look so much older and your so cute, sweetie watch out for the guys because they will be running after you :lol: i hope to get to know you better! love you heaps dude!
Alyssa- my little angel! i have never meet you, but i have seen you before when i speak to you on the net, your always so loving and caring and you make me laugh so much dude. i don't understand how you can always be happy i reckan thats aswome how your always so happy darlz i hope to get to know you a bit a better but i still love you so much!!!
Leah-i don't know youi that well but we speak somtimes on the net and when i have seen you, your always so nice to me and when i partyed with you Brooke and Az on grand final night you were so kind and caring your a leagnd Leah you come up with the funnyest stuff eva and i love all the songs you, Tracey and Hailey come with!! i hope i get to see you this year at the footy and get to know you even better! Love you hun!
Sam- not many of you would know her but you may her nick on nicks is BRoDieZ^BaBY i started talking to her last year on the net and she is so sweet! i love the chats we have about brodie sam there mad! i had so much fun with you when we drunk togther even though i was so sick afterwards it was a mad night! i know u pretty well sam but i hope to get to know you even better and party with you again! your amazing dude!
Lisa- last but not least my best bud in the whole wide world! i love you so much sweetie, i don't know how my life would be without you. You have done so much for me in this last year, you have let me be part of your family thank you so much dude. you have taught me so much you may not know it but even though your younger than me i still look up to you!!
i don't know what eslse to say excpet i can just rem the first day we eva meet when i was new to bentleigh and the day before i meet you we both wagged but not togther and i wrote you a note saying did u wag? it was so funny, i love the time we spend togther darlz we have so many funny moment togther i think we could write a book of all the funny things we have done togther. These nights when we just sit at home talking and we come up with the wireadest things its so funny and the blonde times we have togther even though your not blonde you still do some blonde things somtimes and the blonde things i do around you OMG!!! :oops:
but lisa i reallly don't know how my life would be without you!
i know i allready said this before but i say it again i love you so much hunni!!!!
LuV eZ!
xoxox
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx