any chance of an update??

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

wa magpie

any chance of an update??

Post by wa magpie »

hi all, just wondering whats going on with the wa magpies this year. i havent recieved any new letters or anything of the functions for this year. i noticed on the website it says they'd be up by jan??
LeonMcS

Post by LeonMcS »

Same mate, but I'm sure if we havn't heard by round one, we'll get an update at the Hydey. Hope to see you all there.
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

thanks mate, so the hydey is definately on?? i assume 7.30 onwards??
Gadget

Post by Gadget »

Did anyone go to the Hydey or has found out what's happening with WA Magpies? Unusual to go this long without receiving anything from them.
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

i did. there was about 10 people there including me. the commitee didnt even go. i sms'd raelene and she said it was on at 8.30 and she wasnt even there! dont know wat the hell is going on?? pretty poor if you ask me, people pay for membership and the commitee dont even turn up. not to mention having to watch the game on a shitty little tv. my advice is dont go to the hydey until an official letter has been sent out letting everyone know wats the deal. enuff whinging from me.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Wa Magpies...any news? It would be good for your members, even if it's just an update for them.