Banner idea for the WHOLE season.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

dillo_09

Banner idea for the WHOLE season.

Post by dillo_09 »

Hi all,

Been a while since I posted on here as I am still struggling to recover from last year, but I am getting there.

I have an idea for the runthroughs each week.

My idea is for the cheer squad, in consultation with the club, adopt a slogan for season 2004 to help us all focus ahead and not look back. My thought is to have have that slogan each week on the run thru . It could run accross the top or down the poles.

One thing that comes to mind is something Eddie said just after the GF. It was something along the lines of reloading the gun and having another shot at the target. I know guns are not politically correct but I am sure you get the idea.

It was actually the AFL's new TV ad that prompted me to write this email. I dont know what you guys think but I like it and it stirs the passions for me. I also think that its pertinent to our situation. The tune and the words go so well - "Right here, Right Now" Then the graphic that says "HISTORY MEANS NOTHING" in big bold letters.

So my idea is to have running accross the top of the run thru each week the words

"Right here, Right Now, History means Nothing"

What does everyone think?

Cheers
JLC

Post by JLC »

Thats a good slogan to use......whoever does the lettering please ensure you spell "right" correctly as in the post above....lol However Eddie may prefer "still the one"

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
Joel

Post by Joel »

I like the idea.