Interstate Trips : Where r they Heading?

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

zoia

Post by zoia »

hoggy wrote:
magpie_1983 wrote:i would rather go to perth to see it IMO
Have fun in the bus then! :lol:
oh no lol i wont be busing it there thats for sure i will fly up it would take forever to drive there
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

In what will be my ever last post in this forum id like to point out to one and all that Kath simpson will again be organising interstate trips this season.
Kath and mick whom are good friends of mine have confirmed this.

I'd also like to close in saying im a tad dissapointed with some of the comments in this post, during last season we were looking at some of the younger people in the squad whom we thought could take the squad (with responsibility and leadership and fairness) beyond 2004.

It now looks some of us maybe around a little longer, i am no longer going to defend the cheersquad on nicks board with those whose main ambition is to lie, speak untruthfully and in general cause a shit fight.

Too much good work has been done.

In closing let me remind a very small handful of small minded people this cheersquad will never ever go back to the dark old uncaring days of some 4 years ago.

Have fun in what ever your trying to achieve, some of us are too busy to be kept entertained by your stupidity in making the whole sqaud look complete dickheads

Adios nicks cheersquad forum ;)
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

I have been looking into this a bit, and I agree with Joff actually. LCM, if you didnt have a problem with the interstate trips, then why the hell did you decide to make a topic on it?

Kathy is organising the trips again this year, and I am sure they will be great.

I think the only thing people are whinging about is the fact that they are BANDWAGON supporters who dont want to travel 14 hours to watch the team play.

Well think again. I am from Sydney and if I want to drive to Melbourne it takes me 14 hours ONE WAY. Not like alot of you in Melbourne who only have to hop on a tram to the G or a train to Jolmont.

To those who are whinging, mainly LCM, have a good look at yourself and ask yourself, Am I a real supporter, or am i just here because the pies are good at the moment? Will you be here in 5 years when heaven forbid we are no on top of the table? Will you be here in 5 years when Collingwood arent the hottest thing on the kitchen bench?

If this post offended anyone then I dont really care because you would only be offended if you wernt a true supporter.

Collingwood has enough diehard supporters. We dont need to rely on bandwagoners for support. The Collingwood Cheersquad is the best in the competition, hey its the only one in the Competition. Why do you think people copy us? Its not because we are bad, its because we are Good. Why do you think the Port Scum supporters put shit on Collingwood for? Because they want to be Collingwood, well I can tell you what, They are not.

"We are Collingwood, and by god we will always be Collingwood". What the hell ever happened to Collingwood being one in all in, you know Side by Side we stick togeather?

Stop bickering over the shitty little things people and for crying out loud follow the bloody club.

Like i said, if you are here to bitch and moan then do us all a favour and PISS OFF.

On that note, I think this topic should be closed and locked. We have a huge season starting on Friday and we dont need this crap over our heads.

I just want to add that this is my opinion and should not be taken as the view of the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club.
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
JLC

Post by JLC »

This aint no mardi gras parade so i doubt there are any drag queens here.
If you actually read Joffas post you will see that it is actually contructive unlike a lot of the replies in this thread.

There has been a huge outcry over nothing in the end as Cathy is organising the trips anyway. So in reality its been a big fuss over nothing.

Furthermore it appears the only reason there was change was to give some of the younger people a go and assume some responsibilty in the running of the cheersquad. Obviously in this regard Cameron may have over estimated some of the capabilities of people.

Instead of grasping this opportunity people have seen this as an opportunity to create negatives.

Buckley and Burns made a very good point on the radio last night and that is too often only negatives get reported as these are the only things to be deemed newsworthy. I think this thread is a classical example of that. If this thread would have been a positive topic as per usual it would have got 3 or 4 responses.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Well, it seems as if this whole topic has been a waste of time and is only degenerating into personal insults.
Kathy will again be doing all the hard work to try to keep everyone happy so there is nothing more to worry about is there?
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.