The Malevolent Morrison Muppet Goverment

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

stui magpie wrote:Love how you call them my mates. For me politics isn't like a sport, I don't barrack for a party like a team, I just do enjoy picking fights with people who get all high and mighty about stuff that they'd defend to the hilt if their team did it. :lol: :P :wink: 8)
Mate get your hand off it :wink:
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

Case in point. :lol: :lol:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

It's political theater that a few Labor left political tragics will get off on :lol:
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

^

Someone in Labor clearly had an axe to grind with Damian Drum. Are there any Freo supporters there?
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

If The Garbagebin said so it must be true.
watt price tully

watt price tully

watt price tully

The corrupt Pork Barelling so called government goes from bad to worse: Scotty from Marketing was literally pork barrelling: giving away millions to an ineligible Meat provider.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ineligible
watt price tully

The Malevolent Muppet Morrison Government stole money from the Intellectually Disabled and gave it to .... shooters. Unethical and corrupt. Something to see here.

Scotty from Marketing is on the nose. This scandalous behaviour is growing legs. Scomo’s hands are all over this.

Follow the money

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... y-impaired
watt price tully

Follow the money:

The money trail shows churches with links to the Libs getting close to $10,000 a month for the last 4 months by non independent means.

Unlike Dead woman walking, Scotty from marketing's financial scandal where Bridgett McKenzie took the fall for Scotty, had in place an expert panel to determine allocations. This is not the case here.

This is increasingly sneaky and on the nose. This lot are up to their armpits in shifting money to buy votes with direct and indirect links to the happy clappy churches who are taking hold of parts of the Liberals. The corruption is going to catch up with them; the question is when.

This lot are dripping in abusing other peoples money for their own narrow ends. They are meant to govern for all Australians. Scotty from Marketing is again showing a serious lack judgment:he's not up to the job.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... our-months

Follow the money
watt price tully

The most malovolent of all. Mr Potato head himself. Peter Dutton thinks it's a good idea to mention left wing terrorrists when ASIO specifically states it's the right wing we need to be careful about that is the extreme right and islamic terrorists.

When Dutton gets called out Dutton then says he was referring to Islamic Terrorrists :roll:

As Dr Anne Aly who was a counter-terrorism expert before she entered parliament points out:

The US has upgraded the threat of right wing terrorism.

In Germany a right wing terrorist attack has led to an increase in their threat levels

And in Australia the head of ASIO has repeated that there is an increased threat from right wing extremists.

So which part of right wing extremists does the Minister not understand?

He lined up to lecture Muslim communities about calling out violent jihadism calling it Islamic terrorism. Well now it’s his turn to practice what he preached. Will the minister stand side by side with our law enforcement agencies and call out right wing extremism? I’m not holding my breath

Goose, got caught with his pants down & it isn't a pretty sight.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... itics-live
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

WPT in this thread...