WHATS GOING ON!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Peter

WHATS GOING ON!!

Post by Peter »

What a sight it was Saturday night at 7.45pm...everyone smiling footy was back..we thought we had put that Saturday in September behind us..only to most of our surprise that Saturday was happening all over again on Friday night.
PATHETIC...was how I could only describe it..."as I talked to a half a dozen of you at the half...the words weren't of postivity it was all nagative and why not!!
How hard could it be kick the ball down the guts. Not from the left then to the right, backwards at times. CLOKE in the forward line again all those September 26 memories all flashing back. Why!! Why!! Why!!
Thursday night Footy Show same team only us and Geelong with no first page introducing our NEW players...
N.Brown best on ground/J.Rawlings 7.2...Collingwoods new players...ohh yeah we have nothing new. Same game plan. May be a negative thread but we need to talk about it..its so so frustrating. I wanted to cheer and cheer I did...but when its all in vein my GOD it hurts. Bulldogs kicked 21 goals today something better happen quick smart this week otherwise it maybe another long day at the G. Chin Up

Pete
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Im prescribing you a bex powder with lemon tea and a good rest ;)
Peter

Post by Peter »

Thanks Joff...mate you even looked down at the game two rows across from to left mate the head was bowed on more than one occasion. Anyhow the tea went down well had a good sleep and think I can honestly say I have put Round 1 behind me. See ya Saturday, lets hope my flag is up in the air on more than 8 occasions go the Mighty Pies
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY