Can anyone help? re banner for freo game

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dr.Rockk

Can anyone help? re banner for freo game

Post by Dr.Rockk »

Guys my kids are fanatical supporters and alternatively come along to join in the squad. Some of you will know Blake or Abbey, Abbey sang on the Game Over cd and Blake is popular with the people towards the back of the cheer squad.

They have both been playing Auskick and have been picked to play at telstra dome on the same day as Collingwood play Freo.

Can someone tell me where or how i go about getting a small banner made up.Say 'Go Abby, Go Blake'
It would be nice to get a photo of a banner and nice to see the cheer squad backing a couple of its own!

Thanks
Darren
zoia

Post by zoia »

ummm u can make them yaself with matrial from lincraft if its for a hand held banner but takes abit of time to get it right
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

Call Cam to order one and make your own
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

Maybe one day we will get some sense out of those two!

In the mean time Darren, I suggest that you visit Bunnings and get some vinyl, glue and two broom handles. Get a large bit of White Vinyl for the background and Black for the foreground. Cut out the letters Go Blake Go Abby, stick them on, and put the broom handles on it also.

It would certinally be a good keepsake from the day that they played on the MCG!!! :D

All the best

Mick
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by stoliboy »

Hi Darren,

If you want to spend some money you can get a professional sign made up at Officeworks.

http://www.officeworks.com.au/

Ben :)
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/