Tom Davidson

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bec

Tom Davidson

Post by bec »

Just like to know ur thoughts on Tommy????
I think he will b a gun when he recovers from his injury, poor guy.
I also think that he is one sexy guy haha i couldnt get over how brown he looked i thought woey was brown but davo takes that now haha
MaggiesChick_33

Post by MaggiesChick_33 »

I feel so bad for Tommy i thought he was gonna play at least 15 games for us this season and now he has to go through it all again. I hope that he comes back next year and does all of us proud!!

We still love ya Tommy

i agree with u bec he is sooo brown woey is white compared to Tommy
Better than Ben Davies
Fitter than Chris Tarrant
Boy u may be hotter than Cam Cloke
And Trav Cloke Don't match u either
Coz your name is sexy Sean Rusling
sam.

Post by sam. »

Hmm, I've liked him for a while... especially when I saw him and Brodie make their catwalk debut a few weeks ago... YUM YUM :D :D :D Hehe

Does anyone know when he is contracted to? Because im thinking that because its two major injuries is as many years, Collingwood may not want to keep him... (I hope they do though!)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

I think he is HOT HOT HOT and the really sad thing is that he was playing so well!! :( :(

I feel so bad for him because he could've been a star up with Taz and Pebbs in that forward line this year.

Heres to as quick as can be recovery to Tom...
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeh hes not bad eh!

and looked pretty confident, held his ground, and is a good mark overhead. i hope we keep him too. wat a bummer that injury is!! :mad:
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

there was definetely some prime time viewing when tommy was in the goal square yesterday! :D

as mick said the saddest thing is we may never get to see his best.
i know the pies will go out of their way to help tommy through another knee-reco and he will be back with the same courage and determination as what got him out there yesterday.

all the best tommy and to tarkyn as well. you guys are champs in my eyes because of what you have both been through!

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
CQ

Post by CQ »

wat bout lica jess? ;)
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

hehehe CQ
and lica of course
LIVESTRONG
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

awwwww Tommy is definately one hot spunk1 i rekon hes kind of looks lyk tazza. anyways i felt sooo sorry for him on saturday. N cos eddie sits near us he looked so distressed too. I think and hope that the Pies keep him because it would be a shame to lose him! Tommy 2005 is ur year buddy!