Wat is wrong with richard cole!?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Clokey_Chick_#34

Wat is wrong with richard cole!?

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

ok i hope i dont offend anyone for saying this but at the moment i cannot understand why the Collingwood Football Club held onto this person! On saturday he displayed the worst football skills i have seen in a long time. I am not saying that he was the only player but he was one who has stood out for me. I do not think its that he is a totally useless player but i do not think he suits our game if you know what i mean? i would really like to know what all you girls think and please no body get angry or be offended because i know he must have some sort of talent to make the AFL i am just saying maybe he doesnt suit or game. And also i would like to add that I also do not understand why we held onto Cole and Kinnear and got rid of Scotland. Anyways please let me know your opinion!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Tess wrote:why noy post this in the General Discussion section, thats where most footy stuff gets discussed.
I was thinking the exact same thing..
When I clicked on this I thought it would be a 'girly' thing, but its not.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
mullet_and_the_mo

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

i don't post much but seriously no offence but its a bit shallow to think that just because its "chicks" channel we can't discuss footy cos basically thats crap
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

im sorry next tym i will post it in the general discussion section ok
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

no that's shit. we can have a topic about footy, sometimes u wanna talk footy without guys around to put in their two cents worth. so it isn't a perfect set up but this is the girls place to talk footy, whatever it might be...
"Carn the Pies"
CQ

Post by CQ »

so does anyone wana tlk footy or just tlk about tlkn footy?

anyway i agree with u CC34, hes shit! every week i get ENRAGED just seeing him and whenever he gets it its like OHH NOO where is this guna go, and of course most of the time it goes to the opposition!

its just so enraging to see someone with such crap skills get a game pretty much every week.

i dont usually rave on about a player like this but hes just pissed me off too many times.
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Richard Cole is going to be a star for Collingwood in the future and is beginning to show some good signs apart from last week.
Did you see the game against Essendon CQ?
He backed into packs, marked in the defensive area and took players on in the Essendon forward line. He has courage, flair and confidence and is important to Collingwood's set-up.

Why single out one player? A lot of players have had poor skills throughout the season.
Coley is going to be a star!

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
melissa

What is wrong with Richard Cole?

Post by melissa »

For starters I think it is a bit shallow to think we shouldn't be able to talk footy in the Chick's Channel. It makes us seem like all we care about is how good a guy looks in his shorts. Okay that is important (lol) but i think girls have an opinion that is worth listening to. We know far more about the game than guys give us credit for. As for Coley, I think he is one of the best tackles in the team. He has had some poor form of late but when he is on, he's on! He'll develop into an important part of our side. You watch. i also don't know why Kinnear is still in, or Williams. I can't understand the thinking in getting rid of Scotto or Rupe, either. But then i am not a coach, i'm just a supporter.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!