What the hell?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

dilly5

What the hell?

Post by dilly5 »

Well thanks a LOT Chris Tarrant- whose girlfriend's hair are we meant to laugh at now that you've broken up with Celeste??
Now he'll probably be completely inconsiderate and start dating someone with a sensible 'do.
I meant to tell you- a girl I know told me that her hairdresser once had to style Celeste's hair and she couldn't handle how far over it was- she so desperately wanted to pull her aside and politely tell her "NObody needs their part to be that far over" but Celeste insisted....
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

ROFL- Dilly there is no telling these dippy blondes !
I was thinking she might have caught it in a magazine and thought it looked great, but there is no respectable and famous people with a comb-over that is that exaggerated. Celeste might actually like the wombat look ! You never know

and for all your chickies, fingers crosst Chris stays single for a while !!! But whats the bet that when he gets someone new she'll b a clone of the other girlfriends around the club, blonde skinny and solarium tanned !
CQ

Post by CQ »

haha yeh with that combover she would go good with josh fraser lol.

imagine how annoying it would be wiv hair over ur eyz like that all the time, it would fkn drive me crazy!!
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

They've broken up that's all i care about. I wonder what tazza thought of her hairstyle?
Good old Collingwood Forever
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

LOL everytime I seen her I wanted to flick a hairtie at her head and make her tie it up!
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

Rach20 wrote:They've broken up that's all i care about.
and why is that?
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I won't feel as bad when I'm perving.
Good old Collingwood Forever
CQ

Post by CQ »

hahaha u shouldnt care neway ;)
Jemmi

Post by Jemmi »

I know i'm a bit behind :? but is it true that they broke up? If so when did it happen?