Parliament House sexual assault and harassment allegations

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

door ....arse,,,,way out.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Pies4shaw wrote:Another Laming runs off the cliff: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... tary-roles
Yes Scotty dealt with him harshly: he used a wet lettuce.

However when Scotty was doing his “Mea Culpa” he got all threatening to the News Journalist just asking him a basic question. As someone else noted mea culpa became all about me then blame someone else.

Lamming is a f*cking creep and needs to go.

Sco Mo is doing his level best to keep this running. The Libs have huge problems with just awful men’s behaviour.

There’s going to be a lot more to come: just the tip of the iceberg (lettuce)
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

watt price tully

Aboriginal kid caught stealing his dinner is sent somewhere a lot scarier than empathy training

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlin ... -training/
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
watt price tully

5 from the wing on debut

Post by 5 from the wing on debut »

Kathy Sherriff, the woman that alleges that she was raped by Bill Shorten, has established a GoFundMe page to raise funds to commence a civil action against Shorten.

She's made some interesting comments about female ALP politicians.

https://gofund.me/d4fe03d7
eddiesmith
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Penny Wong, what a shock, makes a song and dance about referring allegations to the AFP and every state police force she can but ignores them when it doesn’t suit.

Then again this is the same woman who spoke out against same sex marriage and then cried when it was passed...
David

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Yes, she is - you just have to keep hitting the "Read More" button.

As to what she will do with the money, she says this:
Please help me raise the funds to retrieve my files under Freedom Of Information laws.

I will need to hire a law firm to apply for my files and for a possible civil case against my rapist, subject to legal advice.

I need your help, Australia.

Monies raised will go only towards my legal fees. I will transparently disclose what my legal costs are as they arise.

I have no idea how much my fees will be at this point. Funds raised over and above my legal fees will be donated to a women’s shelter or rape and domestic violence support agency.
By the way, I'm neither endorsing any of that nor suggesting it's sensible (or otherwise, for that matter).
5 from the wing on debut

It's clear that she has no idea about legal fees as she has a goal of only $10k.
David

Post by David »

Last edited by David on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

5 from the wing on debut wrote:It's clear that she has no idea about legal fees as she has a goal of only $10k.
Dennis Denuto has quoted for the job.

If what she says is remotely true it shines a spotlight on the blatant Hypocrisy of Labor and it's supporters.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
5 from the wing on debut

Denuto?
Where there are rape allegations it's probably best not to say "it's the vibe".
watt price tully

stui magpie wrote:
5 from the wing on debut wrote:It's clear that she has no idea about legal fees as she has a goal of only $10k.
Dennis Denuto has quoted for the job.

If what she says is remotely true it shines a spotlight on the blatant Hypocrisy of Labor and it's supporters.
Except Bill Shorten was cleared by the Police. Her case when they were teenagers was examined by the police.

So the police examined the issue, questioned others and said no case to answer.

With Porter the AFP didn’t question anyone related (the victim was of course and unfortunately dead)

If the case is for a civil action then that is another matter.