The case of the missing post/s

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

robevpau1 wrote:https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-injury-news-geelong-star-mitch-duncan-suffers-pcl-injury/news-story/0801edb5fca18a5e6866e9c991b018c6

"Scott Pendlebury secretly played through the pain of a cracked rib for a month in his latest feat of remarkable bravery.

The Herald Sun can reveal Pendlebury’s month-long absence from the centre square was as a direct result of that rib issue, sustained in the lead-in to, or during, the Round 8 clash.....

He also played through the pain of a badly damaged finger, which was cut open after a bizarre training accident where he needed treatment after it was slashed on Josh Thomas’s teeth.'
Yeah I said he was playing injured, but my posts were deleted and no one believed me,
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
robevpau1 wrote:https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-injury-news-geelong-star-mitch-duncan-suffers-pcl-injury/news-story/0801edb5fca18a5e6866e9c991b018c6

"Scott Pendlebury secretly played through the pain of a cracked rib for a month in his latest feat of remarkable bravery.

The Herald Sun can reveal Pendlebury’s month-long absence from the centre square was as a direct result of that rib issue, sustained in the lead-in to, or during, the Round 8 clash.....

He also played through the pain of a badly damaged finger, which was cut open after a bizarre training accident where he needed treatment after it was slashed on Josh Thomas’s teeth.'
Yeah I said he was playing injured, but my posts were deleted and no one believed me,
I believed you,I thought there was something wrong with him too.It’s amazing how he can keep playing through injuries like that.He really is a tough character,even if he doesn’t look it..
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Yeah
robevpau1 wrote: Yeah I said he was playing injured, but my posts were deleted and no one believed me,
Why were your posts deleted if they were factual?
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

Lazza wrote:Yeah
robevpau1 wrote: Yeah I said he was playing injured, but my posts were deleted and no one believed me,
Why were your posts deleted if they were factual?
Still up as far as I can see...

https://magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=2036332
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Sorry David
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Dunno might have something to do with my name changing
robevpau1

Post by robevpau1 »

[quote="Lazza"]Sorry David
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Hang on, your comments were that your posts were deleted. David, who I always believe, says the posts are still there. You see a problem here dude?
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

All good. Never let the sun set on your wrath.