#20 Ash Johnson

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

BazBoy
Been liked: 29 times

Post by BazBoy »

He’s a confident talker alright

Now to see him get out there
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Could he get Sent Back now with Moore and Howe out for the Season?
I am Da Man
Alex

Post by Alex »

Dave The Man wrote:Could he get Sent Back now with Moore and Howe out for the Season?
No point. Still have Roughead, Keane, Kelly and Madgen, and Maynard can play on talls, but he is still a ? for R15. Mihocek will be moved back if needed but I feel Roughead, Keane and Kelly can manage Taberner, Lobb and Treacy.
"That was out-of-bounds"
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

TopGun wrote:
Lazza wrote:
think positive wrote:sooooooo...............there will be no "Bianco" as a child photos for this one????

you could not make this shit up!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It might be harsh but he is spot on. I remember some magpie wankers in front of the social club at Victoria Park abusing our own players more than the umpires or the opposition. The more they drank the more feral they became. It used to annoy me but I had to endure it because they would happily get into a fight with fellow Collingwood fans. I’m certain that a few “oldies” here will remember this crap happening. They were total arseholes.
Lazza. I remember you being threatened by some Collingwood ladies at one of the last days at Vic Park for rubbishing Andrew Shauble
You have a good memory Chief
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

Anyone seen this guy anywhere?
Get back on top.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

I've seen him compared to Phil Carman in another thread. Does that count?

Presti35 has him unofficially listed as "finger 1 week/test" in the injury update thread, updated today.
Last edited by Pies4shaw on Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BazBoy
Been liked: 29 times

Post by BazBoy »

Apparently at the G. As they ran up race after game he was seen hugging players as they came in
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
inxs88
Been liked: 4 times

Post by inxs88 »

BazBoy wrote:Apparently at the G. As they ran up race after game he was seen hugging players as they came in
Do champion data count that as a tackle?
I love the Pies, hate Carlscum
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Skids »

think positive wrote:sooooooo...............there will be no "Bianco" as a child photos for this one????

you could not make this shit up!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Reminds me of one day at the races at Ascot, quite a few moons back now. I was in the bookies ring watching an interstate race on a monitor and felt this little fella next to me... starring at my Collingwood Polo. I sorta gave him a nod and through gritted teeth, he mutters "I **** hate collingwood!". I just smiled and said, that's your problem, not mine Winny.
Little Winston Abraham stormed off into the crowd.
Don't count the days, make the days count.
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 113 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

He’ll say he was talking about the port Adelaide magpies
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

BazBoy wrote:Apparently at the G. As they ran up race after game he was seen hugging players as they came in
Well,at least he seems to like the other players.That’s a good start.
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

Skids wrote:
:lol: Reminds me of one day at the races at Ascot, quite a few moons back now. I was in the bookies ring watching an interstate race on a monitor and felt this little fella next to me... starring at my Collingwood Polo. I sorta gave him a nod and through gritted teeth, he mutters "I **** hate collingwood!". I just smiled and said, that's your problem, not mine Winny.
Little Winston Abraham stormed off into the crowd.
:lol: :lol: Good one, Skids. :lol:
simon tonna

Post by simon tonna »

But we signed him
no second chances
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

I've from insiders at the club that they are excited at the potential 'Magic' Johnson has. Hopefully he'll recover from his injury soon and get an opportunity to showcase his talent in a few games before the year is out.
LaurieHolden
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 152 times

Post by LaurieHolden »

Some juicy highlights from the VFL practice match

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/ ... 7589721001
"The Club's not Jock, Ted and Gerry" (& Eddie)
2023 AFL Premiers