Any Talent?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

i_luv_tarkyn!

Any Talent?

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

I was just interested to know on what everyone thinks of the new players down at Collingwood or any other club for that matter.

Pies:
For me, It is Julian Rowe. He is gorgeous and such a sweetie. Zane Leonard isnt too bad either

Other Teams:
Mackie (Geelong)
Roach and Hartigan (Richmond)

Any Others????

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Hate to say it but this year we drafted more "HOAT"s than HOTTIES! Its a shame really, the standard is dropping! Give them all 12months to develop and we'll talk again !

No Im not going to publically explain the term HOAT
MaggiesChick_33

Post by MaggiesChick_33 »

I like Brayden Shaw. But from other teams i got heaps like Brent Hartigan From Richmond he is such a cutie, Beau Waters from West Coast coz he is a South Aussie boy and Adam Cooney for the same reason!!
Better than Ben Davies
Fitter than Chris Tarrant
Boy u may be hotter than Cam Cloke
And Trav Cloke Don't match u either
Coz your name is sexy Sean Rusling
sam.

Post by sam. »

I'm down at Western Oval more then Victoria Park (I grew up in footscray, my brother and step dad both barrack for the dogs, I always reserve seats down there coz they are really nice) and I have to admit im falling in love with Adam Cooney! Haha, nah, I wouldn't go that far but I find him really hot... I was with my friend the other day there, and he was wearing a beanie and getting into a car, and they he's like "hey how are ya?" and im like "yeah yeah im good". I find it funny because they think you're a supporter of them and you're not! Hehe
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."