Anzac Day Function at Hyde Park Hotel

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

Gadget

Anzac Day Function at Hyde Park Hotel

Post by Gadget »

Just to let all WA Magpies know that the joint function between the WA Magpies and the WA Bombers for the Anzac Day match is on tomorrow at the Hyde Park. Doors open about 1hr before the game.

Go Pies!
BJ

Post by BJ »

Bloody pathetic if you ask me. Posted at 10:54pm, the night before the game. (Not suggestiong that you are to blame Gadget). Pity if not all WA magpie members are Nick's users.
Couldn't organise a shag in a brothel full of pissed sailors with the powerball winnings.
This is the first bit of info I have seen from the WA Magpies this year. WTF is happening?

BJ
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Gadget

Post by Gadget »

First of I am not a commitee member, I am just a WA Magpie member who rang the President to find out whether the function was on. Second, Don't blame our WA Magpies President. I spoke to her at the function and she has said that there will be a newsletter coming out soon(hopefully in the next fortnight).

I know that she works her butt off for the club and doesn't need people abusing her.
BJ

Post by BJ »

I never suggested that you were a commitee member, nor did I blame our president. I just merely stated a fact, and asked a question. I never suggested anyone didn't work their butt off, but if the load is too much to bare, than perhaps it should be distributed more evenly. Members do pay for the right to be members, do they not? Or is it now a donation?

Anymore interpretations you'd like to do John Edward?

BJ
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

yes people do pay to be members and it has been a piss weak effort. i wouldnt go on anything the president says, i was told there was a function for the richmond game and they werent even there. hopefully they can get their shit together before the pies come over for the dockers game.
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

They could update their website for a start.

I just ring the Hyde Park Hotel and ask if they are showing any games on the big screen and if so which one. Have to ask them to confirm as some of the staff having less of a clue then Colonel Klink.

Hoooooooogannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
Chuffed to have seen 3 flag wins in my lifetime but still greedy for more.
Newelly

Post by Newelly »

Its not too much to ask to update a website Assassin. It takes 5 minutes to input the data. Hell I`ll do if someone forwards me the information. (Yes I`m serious)
Joel

Post by Joel »

Maybe you guys should ring the President up and volunteer to take on some duties. She might need the help.

I see Newelly has put his hand up, perhaps others should follow.
Newelly

Post by Newelly »

Have go no replies on the matter as yet though Joel :|
Pommie_Magpie

Post by Pommie_Magpie »

Been down the hyde park a few times this season, half the time they don't even have the game on (Brisbane game is an example), was down there for the Richmond game (at least it was on for the few of us that were there)... has anyone received anything in the post yet because I know we haven't.
WESTERN MAGPIES - The Official Supporters Club of Western Australia.
Proud Sponsors of Alex Fasolo and Andrew Krakouer in 2012
Visit us at www.westernmagpies.com