Post Match. Pies down to WC . All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Collingwouldn't
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Collingwouldn't »

Piesnchess wrote:Cant fathom people bagging Krueger, jeezus, hes played one game, got two goals then got injured, at least give him a chance to play several games, hes better than Cameron ever can be. Ive known Cameron is a spud all along.
Quoting Goethe, again? He was a poet. Work on your spelling and grammar, Man. You make us look dumb.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Lol Sidey is not cooked he was one of our better players today
Pendles is the one being Poor
I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Culprit wrote:Some shocking umpiring decisions but that isn't the reason we lost. Set shots were disgraceful, bad kicking bad football. I will captain obvious here, losing two big mids is a killer for any team.
and Not Replacing Them with a Big Body Mid like Maynard
I am Da Man
BazBoy
Been liked: 29 times

Post by BazBoy »

Darling/ Kennedy
Either or both play well against us
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
Collingwouldn't
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Collingwouldn't »

derkd wrote:A top eight finish this year (while making us feel better) might actually be detrimental to our build. We need quality high picks.
Well, Tank, traitor.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

inxs88 wrote:Darcy Moore doing contractual victory lap interviews with 3AW 90 minutes before the game says everything. Hey Darcy:

* Learn how to kick above 3 ft off the ground
* Learn how to take McGovern like intercept marks
* Learn how to take Barrass like intercept marks
* Learn how to inspire a team not just TAKE from the club
* Learn how to educate a backline team

Oh yeah linguini arms Noble who loves a busy start to a game then goes missing for 2.5 quarters, how about winning a one on one critical marking contest against Rioli next time! Frauds.
No Surprise soon as he gets a Big Contract Fans start to shit on him straight away :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am Da Man
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

RudeBoy wrote:I

Btw, I'm not sure why Noble cops so much flak. Sure, he is very lightly built and often gets beaten by far bigger opponents, but he reads the play very well, has excellent skills and plays with courage. There would be 4 or 5 I'd drop before Noble....just saying.
Agree totally RB. I think Noble is a rough cut gem. Like any gem, his qualitities shine when he is placed in a position such that these qualities are complemented. His speed, courage, and skills with the ball are fantastic. Leppa needs to keep developing how Noble weaves into our defensive structure. His aggressive style is just what we need to bounce out of our D50, in synergy with IQ.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

I expect Moore to be close to BOG once Roughead returns. He's trying to do 2 jobs instead of one atm.
Magpietothemax

Post by Magpietothemax »

RudeBoy wrote:I expect Moore to be close to BOG once Roughead returns. He's trying to do 2 jobs instead of one atm.
I also think that our defensive system has been changed under the new coaching systems. We are probably refashioning the interconnection between the mids and the defenders. When we had the ultra defensive game style, the mids and defenders combined to suppress opposition scoring as a priority. This has now been overturned. The mids and the defence are now actively seeking fast, aggressive ball movement forward. Our defenders are not yet fully accustomed to his new game style at an AFL level. I think our defensive systems are being reconfigured, and therefore some performances may initially appear to be unexpectedly below standard
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
Magpietothemax

Post by Magpietothemax »

Collingwouldn't wrote: Quoting Goethe, again? He was a poet. Work on your spelling and grammar, Man. You make us look dumb.
Please provide a quote from Goethe which would appropriately describe today's game. You seem very knowledgeable.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

What'sinaname wrote:Cameron is awful. So is Cox, and Krueger will be shit too. I wouldn't play any of them again. It's time we throw the cheque book at a real forward or draft one.
So Krueger will be shit based on what ? Mate pull your 3KZ in ?
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

IN: Roughead Adams De Goey Poulter

OUT: Madgen C Brown WHE Elliot
I am Da Man
Haff
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by Haff »

I thought Magden was ok today. Might be in the minority. I feel like he gives 100% which or have to respect. Just a pity his 100% is like 60% of most.
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
Magpiefan3

Post by Magpiefan3 »

Disappointing result today.

I knew this was going to be a danger game.
2016 Player Sponsor for Travis Varcoe

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
Pep

Post by Pep »

We lost because we can't kick for goal.... 10.14!!!!! compared to 14.3... says it all....

WE really need a bottom 6-4 finish.... we need high quality players in the club. We have depth, now we need quality!!