Post Match. Pies down to Lions. All comments, please.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Charlie Oneeye
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Charlie Oneeye »

All this negative connotation about what constitutes Nathan Buckley is farcical.

Just stupid axioms.
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

Being caught between wanting to succeed and wanting to be liked (and not wanting to be seen, say, as fig jam) is a very common human contradiction.

For the offended, I would point out that discussing suitable personality profiles for certain roles is hardly an obscure activity. Millions of people are paid to do it everyday. And whatever one's views on Bucks, there are a couple of decades of public record to reflect on, not merely a handful of press conferences. (Then again, decades of public record weren't enough for some to read an open book like a Donald Trump with any sense of reality, so there's also that to bear in mind).

An aside in the wrong thread, though.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
Rd10.1998_11.1#36
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Rd10.1998_11.1#36 »

E wrote:where would we have been without our best player....... DeGoey is amazing. shame on everyone!!!
I trust you feel suitably ashamed of yourself :D
E

Post by E »

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:
E wrote:where would we have been without our best player....... DeGoey is amazing. shame on everyone!!!
I trust you feel suitably ashamed of yourself :D
I am ashamed, but i blame the mods. All of my posts defending the great man were deleted!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, i am one of only a few on this site who could go through the DeGoey/PHD thread and not be just a little embarrassed. at least you were pretty balanced (if a little negative).
Rd10.1998_11.1#36
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Rd10.1998_11.1#36 »

E wrote: Seriously, i am one of only a few on this site who could go through the DeGoey/PHD thread and not be just a little embarrassed.
I do t think there’s any need for you to feel More than a little Embarrassed but that’s up to you

I will negative if he Fs up again that’s for sure
BazBoy
Been liked: 29 times

Post by BazBoy »

With the inclusion of the three fwds this match I ponder if they were there in Brisbane would a close match become a win
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right