#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

masoncox wrote:
think positive wrote:oh gawd, just when things were looking up on the dickhead front, please behave, please please!!
I reckon we should send you as a chaperone TP.
You don't like lying or dickheads. You would be a tough bitch I reckon when it comes to stupidity.
Book your flight!
I definitely resemble that! I’ll go pack!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by doriswilgus »

Presti35 wrote:As long as he isnt travelling with Schapelle Corby, all good.
Very good. :D .Let’s hope what happens in Bali stays in Bali,and there’s no unflattering footage of him there released to the media.

Edit. You must be psychic,Doris.It’s almost as if you knew this was going to happen. :shock:

Seriously,I don’t think there’s any hanging offices committed there.But since it involves a Collingwood player and DeGoey to boot,the media will play this up for all that it’s worth,and then some.
Last edited by doriswilgus on Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johnno75
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Houston we may have a problem….
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
Killbot

Post by Killbot »

Off to a good start
A video has emerged of him in a Bali nightclub which shows him attempting to expose a woman’s breast as she lay on a bar, before batting him away.

He also made crude tongue gestures to the camera mimicking a sexual act.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 116 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

^ I don’t have my glasses on but doesn’t look to be much in that
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

Killbot wrote:Off to a good start
A video has emerged of him in a Bali nightclub which shows him attempting to expose a woman’s breast as she lay on a bar, before batting him away.

Where did you find that report?
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
stui magpie
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

I'd call it a very good start, lucky boy. Nothing wrong with what he's doing there at all and I've watched different videos, just having some fun.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Dark Beanie wrote:
Killbot wrote:Off to a good start

Where did you find that report?
It's in one of the videos, he's sticking his tongue through a "peace sign" with his fingers. Symbol for cunnilingus.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

Poor bugger can’t go away in peace. Already been video of him at a bar with a girl (Channel 9 news)
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

I’ve been to Asia countless times and sat at a bar drinking and being “chatted up” from bar girls
It’s the lay of the land
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
Bleedblackanwhite

Post by Bleedblackanwhite »

I honestly don’t care.

Why do people care so much what other people do?

Protocols would be in place, if he breaks them, it will be dealt with any outcome being determined by what Collingwood have in place with him.

People invest emotion into something you can’t control or influence, so who cares?

Bat on.
Collingwood forever, forever Collingwood
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

This is a good take on it for mine.
DE GOEY OH NOEY

Collingwood enfant terrible and known serial bad person Jordan De Goey was tonight spotted in an exclusive bar in Bali engaged in carnal, lustful, sins.

We are talking big sins here. Huge.

Shock video footage of De Goey appears to show him engaged in dancing, possible attempted haka, and flirting with intent to do the horizontal mambo, hinting at possible crimes against rhythm, cultural appropriation, and possibly premature ejaculation for all we know.

Body language experts contacted by this paper however suggest even more sinister events may or may not have occurred.

"I can't positively say he didn't in fact murder a hundred cub scouts while snorting a mountain of cocaine that would kill Tony Montana" said Dr Paid Shill from the university of Kellogs- Frosty Flakes.

"I mean, that tongue gesture could mean anything."

We sought comment from De Goey by leaving a post it note on his bin but received no response by time of publication, which begs the question. What does he have to hide, and where did he bury the cub scouts?

"He ith a howwible man and it is indicatiff of a sick cultwer thwere at collingwoodth" was the summary from noted unbiased football expert Caroline Wilson.

"I blame Eddie...my...preciousssssssss..."

Likewise respected commentator Kane Cornes bloviated "I dunno, he is in danger of becoming a bigger tool than me. And I should know my tools, they call me Sidchrome because I'm an overrated tool. I think Collingwood should trade him to Port for a small pruning knife and a six pack of Newtowner. Want to know why? Tune in to my podcast at KornesKockKlub and lodge at least a hundred dollars in bets through Betfair to get exclusive tut tutting and clickbait about someone from the club you hate most! All your needs for righteous indignation and unabashed schadenfreud and general feeling superior and outraged in an outrageously superior way are catered to for cash via a sick ecosystem of vomit inducing hypocrisy fuelled by gambling money, booze, and brain dead bogan ex footy "stars" with no other job prospects in life than attaching themselves to the bloated carcasse of the football economy like a lamprey eel on a porpoise!"

So what now for De goey, and indeed Collingwood? Will they part ways? Wil the saga ever end? Sources suggest no...at least while we think we can eke another few clicks out of this bullshit and you ******* brain dead w***ers keep consuming it like some lobotomised version of Pavlov's pooch salivating at the sound of a tin of rancid Chum being opened with a hacksaw.

Next up:

De Goey De pressed?

Sources suggest the misunderstood Collingwood playmaker Jordan De Goey is struggling with the mental anguish of a life in the AFL. Our exclusive expert commentary rummages though the proverbial bin liner of his "personal space" (hah! nice one!) to find the causes which positively cannot have anything to do with the actions of this masthead, no siree bob indeed.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ ... t-75308229
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by Big T »

The club will be shi.tting themselves for the rest of his trip now...
Buon Giorno