#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

mudlark

Post by mudlark »

Killbot wrote:Off to a good start
A video has emerged of him in a Bali nightclub which shows him attempting to expose a woman’s breast as she lay on a bar, before batting him away.

He also made crude tongue gestures to the camera mimicking a sexual act.
Just saw the VIDEO!! He was sitting on a bar stool , laughing and poked his tongue out at whoever was videoing him and THAT , apparently, was a lewd tongue action. Sick people these media lot.
piffdog
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by piffdog »

Bleedblackanwhite wrote:I honestly don’t care.

Why do people care so much what other people do?

Protocols would be in place, if he breaks them, it will be dealt with any outcome being determined by what Collingwood have in place with him.

People invest emotion into something you can’t control or influence, so who cares?

Bat on.
Double this ^^
It's never as good/nor bad as it seems...
masoncox
Been liked: 3 times

Post by masoncox »

At a bar with a woman and having a good time geez that is bad.
Return of the baldfacts

Post by Return of the baldfacts »

Beat up. Nothing to see here.
piffdog
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by piffdog »

Big T wrote:The club will be shi.tting themselves for the rest of his trip now...
I think the opposite. He screws up he makes the decision for the club easy.

I do actually think he’s doing himself a disservice though. I am with other posters who think “there’s nothing to see here” but: -is there a chance other clubs are now asking themselves if they really want someone who is going to grab headlines (which he will - even if he doesn’t go astray) and consider how much they would really be willing to offer him because of the *perception*.

Lower bids for him give our club more power at the negotiating table - especially if our ladder position stays where it is and compensation is diluted. Therefore at the end of it all this trip anyway it all plays out actually works in the club’s favour whatever goes on.
It's never as good/nor bad as it seems...
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
scoobydoo
Been liked: 5 times

Post by scoobydoo »

Big T wrote:The club will be shi.tting themselves for the rest of his trip now...
Why? What’s he done that’s wrong? Illegal? Morally not right?
%$^ me you’d think EVERYONE on this site would be 100% behind him.
You should all be flooding jake nials email.
Just shows how much the afl really cares about mental health.
Hound,hound, hound.
Mental health only seems to matter when you drive your car into a tree. And then we’ll have a match in your honor.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

No wonder i utterly despise the MSM and Murdoch media, just saw the disgusting and very intrusive film of De Goey, simply being a young bloke and having a good time, on Channel Bullshit 7, heading its News bulletiin. Oh forget the terrible war in Ukraine, lets tag and follow De Goey around in Bali and hope like hell he stuffs up, so we can dob him in. Pure bloody sensationlist non existant crap, by that Peter Mitchell wanker on Ch halfwit 7. Collingwood sure lodge a strong complaint, this is spying, and intrusion into someones life, so wrong. Whats up you Meida turds, the Magpies doing too well are we, going too well, no lurid Magpie stories to cause a media frenzy, so you try to invent one. ?? Your a wanker Mitchell and your station is vile, bugger off.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

FFS storm in a B cup
Get back on top.
Born to Pie
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Born to Pie »

BREAKING NEWS: A Collingwood player goes to Bali and has a few drinks and possibly got laid.

Australians have had enough of people drinking, having a good time and potentially having sex!

This is not in accordance with the minority of Australians moral compasses (anti-Collingwood press), and is probably not good for the planet.

Bailey Smith's legal team have plans to take the AFL to court over banning him for two matches for the misdemeanor of using illicit drugs, whilst taking no action against DeGoey for having a good time (and possibly sex with a willing participant).

Stay tuned for more on these vile accusations (bloody Collingwood players)
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

doriswilgus wrote:
Presti35 wrote:As long as he isnt travelling with Schapelle Corby, all good.
Very good. :D .Let’s hope what happens in Bali stays in Bali,and there’s no unflattering footage of him there released to the media.

Edit. You must be psychic,Doris.It’s almost as if you knew this was going to happen. :shock:

Seriously,I don’t think there’s any hanging offices committed there.But since it involves a Collingwood player and DeGoey to boot,the media will play this up for all that it’s worth,and then some.
Jinx! But hey all is sane folks knew it would happen, hopefully he’s summoned straight home, damn idiot
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

scoobydoo wrote:
Just shows how much the afl really cares about mental health.
Hound,hound, hound.
Mental health only seems to matter when you drive your car into a tree. And then we’ll have a match in your honor.
Really strong powerful words. :(
Absolute gutter reporting.

Already it's been discussed by the Fox Footy panel at half-time. Sour face Lyon is saying this will reduce interest from other clubs, wheres Nick Riewoldt says bullshit, it shouldn't matter one little bit. Nothing to see except a bloke relaxing and having fun on holidays. I'm with Nick all the way.
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

Born to Pie wrote:BREAKING NEWS: A Collingwood player goes to Bali and has a few drinks and possibly got laid.
:lol: :lol: It's an utter disgrace isn't it. How dare he resemble your usual young bloke when he's on his mid-season break . :wink:
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au
Been liked: 1 time

Post by kymbo5@yahoo.com.au »

While I admire all here for there loyalty to JDG and effectively to the club (not sure you'd be saying the same if he wasnt a Collingwood player) and while I get the fact he is totally entitled to go there, have fun etc on his time off, the pulling of a woman's top is totally inexcuseable and totally unacceptable.

It's not what the Collingwood Football Club stand for. It's not what our standards are.

He's embarrassing himself, the club, his team mates and us, the supporters by thinking we condone that behaviour.

I love Collingwood. Always have, always will. I don't condone the behaviour of pulling at the womens top, I think its disgraceful and it's not in line with the values we, as Collingwood people, should be upholding.

Much like when other Collingwood supporters rightly called out the dx&%^heads that assaulted the Carlton supporters a few weeks back. That's not what we stand for.
kymbo
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »