#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:While I admire all here for there loyalty to JDG and effectively to the club (not sure you'd be saying the same if he wasnt a Collingwood player) and while I get the fact he is totally entitled to go there, have fun etc on his time off, the pulling of a woman's top is totally inexcuseable and totally unacceptable.

It's not what the Collingwood Football Club stand for. It's not what our standards are.

He's embarrassing himself, the club, his team mates and us, the supporters by thinking we condone that behaviour.

I love Collingwood. Always have, always will. I don't condone the behaviour of pulling at the womens top, I think its disgraceful and it's not in line with the values we, as Collingwood people, should be upholding.

Much like when other Collingwood supporters rightly called out the dx&%^heads that assaulted the Carlton supporters a few weeks back. That's not what we stand for.
kymbo, the suggestion across social media atm is that it's NOT JDG's arm doing the pulling!! :shock: Doesn't have sufficient tattoo art on it :wink:
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au
Been liked: 1 time

Post by kymbo5@yahoo.com.au »

PyreneesPie wrote:
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:While I admire all here for there loyalty to JDG and effectively to the club (not sure you'd be saying the same if he wasnt a Collingwood player) and while I get the fact he is totally entitled to go there, have fun etc on his time off, the pulling of a woman's top is totally inexcuseable and totally unacceptable.

It's not what the Collingwood Football Club stand for. It's not what our standards are.

He's embarrassing himself, the club, his team mates and us, the supporters by thinking we condone that behaviour.

I love Collingwood. Always have, always will. I don't condone the behaviour of pulling at the womens top, I think its disgraceful and it's not in line with the values we, as Collingwood people, should be upholding.

Much like when other Collingwood supporters rightly called out the dx&%^heads that assaulted the Carlton supporters a few weeks back. That's not what we stand for.
kymbo, the suggestion across social media atm is that it's NOT JDG's arm doing the pulling!! :shock: Doesn't have sufficient tattoo art on it :wink:
Gees I really, really hope you are right because that make a huge difference. Hoping so.
kymbo
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:

Gees I really, really hope you are right because that make a huge difference. Hoping so.
The sequence of the video is "suggesting" it's JDG, because it shows him in the frame prior to showing the arm pulling at the girl's top. People therefore make the assumption that it's his arm, but it's far more likely to be some random's arm because it sure doesn't have enough ink on it (unless he's had some removed lately).

Also the video is in segments that seem to be following the girl just as much as JDG. The segment of her on the table could've been taken quite independently of JDG being in the vicinity.
Of course, the media wants us all to jump to the wrong conclusions as it gets more clicks. :roll:
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

JDG has better on field decision-making.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Hiss
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Hiss »

Why can’t the Club keep a lid on this crap? Anyway the AFL think that partying with cocaine is only worth two weeks, so they surely couldn’t have any issue with a legitimate champion enjoying a well deserved break in Thailand. Oh for goodness sake, he is just a kid having some innocent fun . Why all the media beat up? I’d sign him for another five years just to stick it up em! The AFL are to blame for this vicious and unwarranted attack on our club. We should just put out a press release denying it is him and saying it is someone who just looks like JDG. They can’t prove he was there.
I love this club and I hold anyone in contempt who does not think it is worth fighting for.
Charlie Oneeye
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Charlie Oneeye »

Let this be a reminder to all supporters, that news is business.

The sad part is, somebody took the footage, contacted CH7, and made some $$. Some people are real losers.

But the biggest losers are CH7, who milked it for the minutes.
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

I reckon kymbo Is right, he. Looks like a complete and utter scumbag, I have daughters his age, would not want him anywhere near them. Grow up for (mates with) sake, so disrespectful, of course someone filmed it, gees, that’s a given.
Especially after the NY shit, way to prove your innocence!

And it’s not boys will be boys, he’s a grown up, act like it
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
E

Re: Jordan DeGoey goes to Bali

Post by E »

inxs88 wrote:Sorry naysayers but Jordan going to Bali for the break is a goose decision and defies the optics, common sense and opens up greater temptations than if we to go to Portsea. Simply don't understand how he had the confidence to ask the club or think it was appropriate.
I'm sorry, but moronic supporters like this is the exact reason why 80% of the negative AFL articles are about Collingwood. Some supporters just want to hate!! What exactly did DeGoey do wrong. Its shameful that fools followed him to Bali to film him being a 24yo letting his hair down.

What offends people, his tongue? Or simply that he is having fun? Footage of this could have been taken at the St Kilda pub FFS.

Grow up dude. Its embarrassing that you give this shit oxygen.

I hope you have a fund few days DeGoey. I'm quite impressed you dont appear wasted! I wouldn't blame you if you were. 14 hard weeks with 10 to go and this is your only weekend off. Blow off your steam and lets get it in the second half of the year.

in the meantime, may i remind you that Denis Rodman went partying in vegas during the finals and came back and helped Michael Jordan cement a legacy as one of the all time great teams. Rodman himself is considered by some the best defensive player of all time. A very energetic person who found going out allowed him to let off steam and in no way affected his performance!!!

Jordan has been a superstar this year! I bet he comes back as one, despite the 5 wasted pages here. did you guys learn nothing in the summer????
themonk

Post by themonk »

What a ridiculous story. The guy is 26 and has women hanging off him.

Good for you Jordy, enjoy!
skaman
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by skaman »

Looks like a weak attempt at a set up. Move on
Enjoy yourself. Its later than you think!
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by Big T »

scoobydoo wrote:
Big T wrote:The club will be shi.tting themselves for the rest of his trip now...
Why? What’s he done that’s wrong? Illegal? Morally not right?
%$^$%^&%% me you’d think EVERYONE on this site would be 100% behind him.
You should all be flooding jake nials email.
Just shows how much the afl really cares about mental health.
Hound,hound, hound.
Mental health only seems to matter when you drive your car into a tree. And then we’ll have a match in your honor.
Settle petal. Clearly my post indicates it what might happen from here until he gets home, not what has happened in that relatively harmless video.
Buon Giorno
aus50ford
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by aus50ford »

Front page and a double in the Herald Sun this morning ...
Bit rich coming from a publication that is happy to print up skirt photos of netballers every week ...
I don't have a snappy catch phrase
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Post by Ronnie McKeowns boots »

Cam wrote:FFS storm in a B cup
Too right Cam, although I bet some outlet tries to track down the young 'lady' on her return to Oz for a tell all story!
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Free the Nip Kymbo!
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Well it is a bye week, they were probs gonna run something on De Goey even if he went to one of the Hindu temples in the Mountains
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer