#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Achilles

Post by Achilles »

Has he committed a crime? I’d be pissed off if someone videoed me without my permission. And I’d sue if it were broadcasted on TV, social media etc.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by What'sinaname »

He looks like a dickhead regardless.

The pulling on the girl's top is a scumbag move. If she's not a friend, and it is JDG, then yes, this story blows up when she lands back in Oz to tell her story.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au
Been liked: 1 time

Post by kymbo5@yahoo.com.au »

Thanks thinkpositive.

Yes there seem to be a few who are more outraged by someone filming him than the actual “incident” itself.

Everyone has a mobile phone. Everyone is a journalist these days. Everyone knows that. There are no surprises when you are filmed these days.

Hopefully it isn’t him pulling on the top.
kymbo
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
Culprit
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by Culprit »

People need to take a deep breath. There is no Collingwood playing this weekend. The three biggest games this year have involved Collingwood. We need Collingwood in the Views um I mean News. As for de Goey, surely the club hasn't agreed for him to go to Bali and stated he can't have a good time and drink?

I hate the by-rounds for this reason.
stui magpie
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

A couple of points about the videos,

Apparently they were taken by a female friend of the woman seen flirting with Jordy.

When a hand reaches out to try to pull her top down, her reaction is not upset, she laughs and smiles.

The hand isn't Jordy's. He has visible tatts on the back of his right hand to the knuckles, that hand is clean to above the wrist.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
piffdog
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by piffdog »

We can all relax a bit - quick scan of the papers demonstrates what a beat up this is. All over the Hun with Robbo’s indignation, but not even a mention on the age’s online platform. Fake outrage.

Slow news week
It's never as good/nor bad as it seems...
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

If Jordy played for Melbourne or the Bulldogs, it wouldn’t be in the news. By the way, my niece went clubbing last week and saw a group of opposition AFL footballers partying like Jordy, but she didn’t take a photo and sell it to gutter journalists. She grabbed her friend and left, the players were being assholes apparently. But hey, Jordy is the worst person to ever play footy, he should be behind bars according to the gutter trawling toilet-licking click bait hysteria makers at the Herald Sun.
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

The club has to come out swinging over this. There’ll be crickets from the AFLPA. SEN needs a flogging too, reported JDG grabbed a woman’s top and exposed her breast as if he was 100% identifiable in the video and that’s actually what happened. Wish I could share what I know about what many of the media moral police get up to, they’d shut up pretty quickly.
mudlark

Re: Jordan DeGoey goes to Bali

Post by mudlark »

E wrote:
inxs88 wrote:Sorry naysayers but Jordan going to Bali for the break is a goose decision and defies the optics, common sense and opens up greater temptations than if we to go to Portsea. Simply don't understand how he had the confidence to ask the club or think it was appropriate.
I'm sorry, but moronic supporters like this is the exact reason why 80% of the negative AFL articles are about Collingwood. Some supporters just want to hate!! What exactly did DeGoey do wrong. Its shameful that fools followed him to Bali to film him being a 24yo letting his hair down.

What offends people, his tongue? Or simply that he is having fun? Footage of this could have been taken at the St Kilda pub FFS.

Grow up dude. Its embarrassing that you give this shit oxygen.

I hope you have a fund few days DeGoey. I'm quite impressed you dont appear wasted! I wouldn't blame you if you were. 14 hard weeks with 10 to go and this is your only weekend off. Blow off your steam and lets get it in the second half of the year.

in the meantime, may i remind you that Denis Rodman went partying in vegas during the finals and came back and helped Michael Jordan cement a legacy as one of the all time great teams. Rodman himself is considered by some the best defensive player of all time. A very energetic person who found going out allowed him to let off steam and in no way affected his performance!!!

Jordan has been a superstar this year! I bet he comes back as one, despite the 5 wasted pages here. did you guys learn nothing in the summer????
100% agree E . They call themselves Collingwood supporters. And as one commentator said "I wouldn't let him near my daughters," Who apparently are the same age as the girl or JDG?? Not sure, but I don't think that's your decision to make ,unless they are minors and even then they'd probably tell you to take a hike!!
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

Nothing to see here. Went to Bali with the club’s blessing. Went to a nightclub. Had a few drinks and a dance. No doubt girls flocked to him like they do to all AFL footballers. I hope Collingwood come out and publicly defend him and can the journos who are making this a big deal.
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Last edited by Mr Miyagi on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
mattdally
Has liked: 1 time

Post by mattdally »

Love ya Jordy - hope you are getting plenty of well earned rest time. Enjoy the nightclubs and come back fresh champion. Looking forward to seeing you on the MCG in a week against the Giants. Go Pies!!
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 116 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

I don't get why people get so angry about this being reported. It would be easy enough for him to avoid any of it - all he'd need to do is stop behaving as if he's a boorish arsehole in public. I couldn't really care less - he is "on a break" - but so is, eg, Pendlebury and, startlingly, he's played senior AFL footy for 17 seasons without making a penis of himself in public.
Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

I’ll be disappointed if the club hasn’t picked up the phone to a HS boss and had a word at the very least.