#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

scoobydoo
Been liked: 5 times

Post by scoobydoo »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Click bait headlines, guys. Jordy isn’t back at the club until Wednesday. It even says that in the article, buried halfway down.
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

mgh3536 wrote:My first thought .. who the bloody hell is his manager…

It seems it’s Ryan vague who’s company rv sports management was registered last year…

Farkin blind leading the blind
His unqualified brother inLaw!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

Let it go, folks. We really do take the bait all too readily. Leave the discipline and focus to those who are so inclined. It really does take all types; we've been a graveyard of interest and exciting football for years now, and the stuffiness hasn't helped one iota. It's no coincidence that an uptight atmosphere has made us a no-go zone as a career destination and a black hole of excitement.

How great has it been to see Ginny rile opponents, Coxy rediscover his confidence, Jamie achieve high-level consistency, Darcy Cameron improve every week, Noble throw himself at smothers and young Daics show every sign of being a gun? All very different personalities.

Jordy struggles with focus, but he's hardly an island in the general population. It might come to him as it did Swanny, it might not. But feeling vicariously embarrassed every time someone we don't know fails to live up to our ideals is itself immature.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
scoobydoo
Been liked: 5 times

Post by scoobydoo »

^ (+1)
skaman
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by skaman »

^^+2
Enjoy yourself. Its later than you think!
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

^^^ +3
I’ll shut up now, unless something else happens
Return of the baldfacts

Post by Return of the baldfacts »

On the bright side, it strengthens our bargaining position as suitors duck for cover.
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

pietillidie wrote:

How great has it been to see Ginny rile opponents, Coxy rediscover his confidence, Jamie achieve high-level consistency, Darcy Cameron improve every week, Noble throw himself at smothers and young Daics show every sign of being a gun? All very different personalities.

Jordy struggles with focus, but he's hardly an island in the general population. It might come to him as it did Swanny, it might not. But feeling vicariously embarrassed every time someone we don't know fails to live up to our ideals is itself immature.
^^ +4 :)
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Post by David »

pietillidie wrote:Let it go, folks. We really do take the bait all too readily. Leave the discipline and focus to those who are so inclined. It really does take all types; we've been a graveyard of interest and exciting football for years now, and the stuffiness hasn't helped one iota. It's no coincidence that an uptight atmosphere has made us a no-go zone as a career destination and a black hole of excitement.

Well said, PTID, particularly the last sentence.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
think positive

Post by think positive »

well not every time, but rock up to the pub in collingwood gear, well no, maybe not the pub, im sure they all love a good skank there so!

i agree with the rest its been refreshing, i guess thats why this pisses me off so much same as the NY situation did.

you can alll go along and think its alllll perfectly fine, let him be a **** up over and over, and then we make finals.....think phil carmen here, his whoopsie cost us the GF, no doubt about it. i love footy, but i gotta tell you i love it so much more when we are winning. when i played netball, when i coached, it was fair but i wanted sheepstation people, im not interested in playing for fun. you can jam the old kumbuya where the sun dont shine when it comes to sport! i stick around during the bad times but i expect the good times to come eventually, and i cetainly dont expect them to be derailed by some spoilt brat, entitled, overpaid, arrogant dickhead! carry on! what ever the club decides ill back em.

immature? there is a picture of no.2 next to the word in the dictionary, the okker one, where you dont have to be able to spell!
Last edited by think positive on Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mgh3536

Post by mgh3536 »

think positive wrote:

It seems it’s Ryan vague who’s company rv sports management was registered last year…

Really FFS… enough said
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

mgh3536 wrote:
think positive wrote:

Really FFS… enough said
Comes cheap I hear
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
think positive

Post by think positive »

dalyc wrote:
mgh3536 wrote:
think positive wrote: His unqualified brother inLaw!
Really FFS… enough said
Comes cheap I hear
sloppy seconds!
Killbot

Post by Killbot »

Yep, a total nothing to see here, non-story
Collingwood has reportedly pulled a $3.2m contract offer for Jordan De Goey off the table due to his Bali exploits.