How is luke going?

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

foxychick

Post by foxychick »

How is Luke doing in the VFL? How is his fitness going? When would he be ready for senior selection?
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

He is doing well, fitness seems fine and if determination is anything to go by he deserves a 10 out of 10. He goes in very hard for the ball always seems to be on the bottom of the pack and doing to hard stuff.

Hopefully if he can keep up the good form at Willi we will be celebrating his first game soon :D
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

We have had 7 players blooded so far this season so Shack shouldn't be too far away. He has fine determination and willingness but needs to become a bit more flexable - hence being played in the back pocket in recent weeks.
themilleys

Post by themilleys »

At the cocktail party last night Mick stated that Shack and Julian Rowe should both have thier first crack for the pies within the next 5 weeks. He said they just have to be consistant over that time and they will definately play. Good news for the Shack supporters out there
Tassie girl

Post by Tassie girl »

I Know for a fact that Shacks Has Lost Weight And Hes built up his muscles since i last seen him. Also Just want to add i went to a willi game a couple of weeks ago and willi got thrashed but i was so disapionted in the willi supporters calling shacks Fat!
BURNIE, TASSIE GIRL
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Tassie girl wrote:
Also Just want to add i went to a willi game a couple of weeks ago and willi got thrashed but i was so disapionted in the willi supporters calling shacks Fat!
Must have been the game in Tassie as I've never heard any Williamstown supporter say anything like that about him, and I've been to every game except the Tassie game.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

It'd be good to see Shacks get into the team soon. From everything that has been said I think Shacks will be coming into the team in the next couple of weeks. I really hope so. It'd be great for him to get the opportunity.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

I think O'Bree was very lucky to make the side this week ahead of Shacks. Shacks has been a domminat player at VFL level in recent weeks and is very unlucky to make the side.
Joel

Post by Joel »

I reckon O'Bree should have gone to Willi for a week or two.