Do we have a chance??

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

-

Do we have a chance??

Post by - »

Hey All, i was just wondering what everyone thinks?? if we have a chance of beting the kangroos this weekend?? i think it will be a close match but i recken we will win! what do you guys think??
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
zoia

Post by zoia »

lol thats funny, how can u say it will be close we are getting back 2 of our best 5 players back we will smash erm by 8 goals
FunkyPieMaster

Post by FunkyPieMaster »

If our running players get on top we will roll over them. Burnsy is the one player who will make a big difference here. Fraser and Richards rotating in the ruck should be better than McKernan.
I want to see more defensive work from our smaller forwards to bottle the ball in our attacking half - Adelaide were able to get runs from the backline too easily. More effective kicking in from our defenders will also help, it shits me how opposing players always get gift marks from out last man kicking out.
Be curious to see how Tarko man goes, it will be great to see him on the field again.
Pies by 37.
I still reckon Rocca got that goal

We didn't get our 40 acres and a mule
But you're my piece of the rock
And I love you CC
magpies are 2 good

Post by magpies are 2 good »

i do hope we beat the roos this week because if we dont are finals mite be over. our small players have to run with the footy from our backline and play like a team and we should win

pies by 20

p.s why is this in cheersquad section lol
Joel

Post by Joel »

Good question m2g,

Brodie's Chick, have a look at the main thread in GD:

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=17614
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

hmmmmm I was thinking the same thing, but never mind Ez.

I think we have had some more promising form lately and we have a few good players coming back into the side. Lets hope they can win it for Tarks in his first game back.
There is just one team we favour...