Farewell #27 Cooper Murley

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

LaurieHolden
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 134 times

Post by LaurieHolden »

Collingwood has informed Trey Ruscoe, Trent Bianco, Tom Wilson, Arlo Draper and Cooper Murley they will not be offered contracts with the Club for 2024.

Source :
https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/1 ... and-murley
Last edited by LaurieHolden on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Club's not Jock, Ted and Gerry" (& Eddie)
2023 AFL Premiers
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

^^I don't see any surprises there.
The Black and White Lion
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 65 times

Post by The Black and White Lion »

Thanks to all those players particularly Ruscoe, Bianco and Wilson. Trent will always be apart of that Elliot goal after the siren to sink the bombers.

So that's 3 from the main list, 1 cat B and 1 rookie I think. Will we trade any more in or out? Apart from the first round this year's draft meant to be relatively week so not sure the benefit of cutting too hard unless we're going to trade up our picks, take mature age rookies and or a DFA

Wonder how deep we will cut with Kelly Carmichael Begg and Kreuger reported to be awaiting new deals. Was Steene only on a 1 year deal?

I've said this before but I thought Kreuger was on 3 years so would have one more to go. Blokes his size with his talents not that easy to come by so would like to give Matty Wade a good go at fixing Kreuger's body to have a consistent go at it.
Ed Allen kicked our last goal of the year at the 58minute mark
The Black and White Lion
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 65 times

Post by The Black and White Lion »

Interesting to see the team's list profiles from the draft guru. The Cats, Lions and Dogs were older on average than the pies in 2023
https://www.draftguru.com.au/lists/2023
[/img]
Ed Allen kicked our last goal of the year at the 58minute mark