Good afl podcasts

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times

Good afl podcasts

Post by Big T »

I spend about 3 hours a day driving in nz and love my afl podcasts. Currently working my way through "Sacked" which is fantastic. Any others people love or could recommend?
Buon Giorno
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

The ones I have listened to during the season are:

The Mason Cox Show - Finished for the season but his chats with Trav Cloke & Razor Ray are good

Ball Magnets - Featuring Tom Mitchell and also ex Pie Tom Phillips. They talk about things other than AFL

Jock & Journo - Pendles & Jay Clarke. Mostly in season stuff

The Howie Games - Journo Mark Howard has various guests including AFL players. His style is very conversational so easy to listen to.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by K »

What is Flip doin' now? (Besides podcasting!)

Big T, have ya ever tried audiobooks? (Though prolly best to avoid Joel Selwood's. :wink: Sheesh... Looking at it now. The cover has Chris Scott claiming he's "the best player I have ever seen". :shock:)
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by Big T »

K wrote:What is Flip doin' now? (Besides podcasting!)

Big T, have ya ever tried audiobooks? (Though prolly best to avoid Joel Selwood's. :wink: Sheesh... Looking at it now. The cover has Chris Scott claiming he's "the best player I have ever seen". :shock:)
Thanks K! I implore everyone to listen to Sacked, amazing.
Buon Giorno