Jokes Jokes and More Jokes

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

stui magpie wrote:^

Oi, I just did the No Peeking one 2 jokes up. :lol:
Oops, I shall remove. Got carried away.

The Mrs was going through the contacts on my phone and asked me, “Who’s Jumper Cables”. I replied, “That’s you, honey”. She replies, “wtf, Jumper cables?”. I said, “Honey, you always start something”.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

My mate arrived home and found his wife drunk and screaming at the TV, “Don’t Go into the Church”. He asked, “What are you watching honey?”. She replied, “Our Wedding Video”.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

^
:lol: very good.

"Lemon Pickers Needed" - ad in the Shepparton Times newspaper.
Ms. Sally Mulligan read it and decided to apply for one of the jobs that most Victorians are not willing to do. She submitted her application for a job as a Lemon Fruit Picker but seemed far too qualified for the job. She has a Arts Degree and a Masters from Melbourne University. For a number of years, she had worked as a social worker and also as a school teacher. The farm owner studied her application, frowned, and said, "I see that you are well educated and have an impressive resume. However, I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?" "Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said... "I've been divorced three times, owned two Holdens, voted twice for Daniel Andrews and once for Anthony Albanese.
She started work yesterday……..
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Kingsofclutch

Post by Kingsofclutch »

Carlton.
Flagpies
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

What did our parents do about boredom before the Internet? I asked my 26 Brothers and Sisters and they don’t know either.

By replacing your potato chips with grapefruit. You can lose up to 99% of what little joy you have left in your life.

A woman drops off her dress for dry cleaning and on the way out the Dry Cleaner says, "Come again". The woman replied, "No it's Toothpaste this time".

Q: How do you spot the blind guy at a nudist Colony? A: It's not hard
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

^

Very good. :lol:

An old one. Bloke walks into a bar and orders 3 double bourbons, straight up.

Bartender delivers them and as the bloke inhales the first one, he asks, "so what's the occasion? We celebrating or commiserating? "

The bloke grabs the second glass and replies "You're looking at a man who just had his first blowjob."

"Wow" said the bartender, "Let me get you another one on the house"

"No thanks" replied the bloke, "If 3 doesn't get rid of the taste, nothing will"
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Heard many of these jokes multiple times and still laugh out loud.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

My father was a cojoined Twin.

His brother was my uncle on my fathers side once removed.

When I was a little kid I used to pray for a bike.
Then as I got older and went to Sunday School, I learned that's not how prayer works.
So I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

I'll see myself out.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

:lol: :lol:
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
Skids
Has liked: 26 times

Post by Skids »

There was a blonde who just got sick and tired of all the blonde jokes. One evening, she went home and memorized all the state capitals.
Back in the office the next day, some guy started telling a dumb blonde joke. She interrupted him with a shrill announcement, "I've had it up to here with these blonde jokes. I want you to know that this blonde went home last night and did something probably none of you could do. I memorized all the state capitals." One of the guys, of course, said, "I don't believe you. What is the capital of Nevada?" "N," she answered.
Don't count the days, make the days count.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

My next-door neighbor just knocked on my door in a see-through negligee. They asked for a cup of sugar winked at me and asked if they could come inside. I said, “Piss off Dave”.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Dad Jokes. My Grandkids laughed.

What do you call a piece of crumbed chicken involved in a Drive-by Shooting? Schnitty Schnitty Bang Bang.

Where do you find a cow with no legs? Wherever you left it.

What do you call a dog with no legs? Nothing he won’t come when you call him anyway.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

The teacher asks Johhny, "When you are older, what type of wife would you like?"
Johnny replies, "I'd love a wife like a moon".
The teacher surprised asks, "That's really nice Johnny, why the moon?"
Johnny quickly responds, "That's because she can show up at night and disappear in the morning".

The wife was cleaning their 14-year-old son's room and opened the wardrobe and found a load of serious bondage and fetish magazines. She tells her husband and asks, What do we do" Her husband says, "I am no expert, but I wouldn't be ffing spanking him.

Went to the local bar last night and the bar lady yelled, “Anyone know CPR?”. I yelled out, “fck yes, I know the whole alphabet”. Everyone pissed themselves laughing bar this one guy.

My wife has told me she’s quit smoking AGAIN. To see if she’s telling the truth this time, I’ve gone to the pub and left the gas on.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

I woke with a shocking hangover and the bloke next door decided to mow his lawn. I was going to get up and have a crack at him but thought, fck it, he can mow around me.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

email circulation of jokes? Not bad.