Anyone got a boyfriend who doesn't support collingwood?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Kelpelican

Post by Kelpelican »

My boyfriend is a Richmond supporter and we still go to the footy every week together
We just go to both games and barrack for each other teams (except when they play each other)
Actually its more like we dont barrack against the other team!!
He doesnt hate collingwood though (at least I think he doesnt) so its not too bad!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

My non-collingwood boyfriend is still going well too :D! yayay! He hapilly came along to a few games recently, and at one match while we were just about to sit down he said 'Isn't it funny that I don't know anyone here and you know heaps of people?' and then we heard 'David!' and we look around and across from us was two mates of ours from school which are good friends of his :lol: So they sat with us, and he was cheering and stuff for us :D Too bad we lost though :(

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
melissa

Have you got a boyfriend who doesn't barrack for Collingwood

Post by melissa »

My father's family are all rampant Pie fanatics. They all saw the nine consecutive losing grannys so you can imagine my pop's place at five thirty on GF day in 1990! My brother was brainwashed but I came to the Pies of my own accord. My ex, the father of my two kids, was never into football. He still says all he barracks for is the injury list! He likes to watch them fight so he would have loved the brawl on the weekend. I think he has a soft spot for Collingwood after the last two grand finals though. I'm slowly sucking him in!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

My ex hubby played for Richmond - that's why he is an ex - he could not understand why I went to Pies games and not to watch him and why I would not go to the 1980 GF celebration dinner with him!

Second time round married an Essendon supporter - have a strong agreement that we don't go together or discuss the game afterwards - tried it once and he didn't like the spare room for a week!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

bwahahahahahahah classic bucks4ever!!! the spare room hahaha ;)

btw my b/f barracks for melbourne, havent heard a word about it YET, well it could be because i havent actually spoken to him since ha.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

LOL keep clear for a few days untill his excitment to rub it in wheres off!
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

we had a bet on it last year and he still hasnt honoured last years bet so we didnt have one this year (i told him to piss off until he honoured last years) haha lucky for me!
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

The guy im really close with goes for Kangaroos.......

Sadly i was away when we played them so i wasnt able to to talk about the win! And when i saw him when i got back he would suddenly change the convo when the game was brought up!

But i agree with u bec it depends on the person, sum ppl couldnt handle havin a partner who does not supporter their team others dont see a problem with it. I wouldnt be able to handle a partner that didnt go for the pies THAT was very passionate! I can not walk away from sumone startin me about the pies, if my partner bagged the pies we would not get along but if the guy was respectful and knew the line not to cross we would get along fine!

But hey i wouldnt complain havin a collingwood partner :wink:
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

If you have a boyfriend that supports another team just make sure they dont get to the point where they destroy your collingwood merchandice for fun!
My sisters husband is Carlton and when they got home from the game this year he took her beanie and gave it to the dog to play with! Its now in the rubbish, I told her to get his carlton scarf and wind it around the toilet roll holder next time they have none left.
There is just one team we favour...