Is a forward line of McStay, Kroooge, great prospect ?

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

neil
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by neil »

Nice to be in a position to have a choice of KPFs
Who is the best 2nd ruck? Cox then McStay
Next year will Cox Checkers be here? and how good?
Krueger still has an enormous injury cloud over him
None are as good as Curnow and McKay
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

As someone else posted in another thread, the role Cox plays is under rated.

He's more than serviceable in the ruck, demands a close checking tall defender when he goes forward and can play that floating kick behind the play role to help shore up our defence.

I love the energy that Krueger brings and I also want to fit Reef in somehow, but Cox will be an automatic selection when he's fit to play.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

I'd rather have a heap of options than a few. We've been struggling to name players and to get to a point where we now are speculating who's in and out is pretty good coming to the sharp end of the year. We still haven't seen the best of McStay.
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Don't care really who we throw forward, our system will always out perform Curnow and Mackay. They'll be praying neither of them get injured, especially Charlie.
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.