Football media (press / radio / commentators et al)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Pi

Post by Pi »

I'm sick to death of hearing how 'brave' Norf were robbed by the Collingwood AFL industrial complex.

We should start sending sympathy cards to certain flogs in the media; Norf coughed up a 50 odd point lead and lost, nothing beautiful or brave about it.
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Pi wrote:I'm sick to death of hearing how 'brave' Norf were robbed by the Collingwood AFL industrial complex.

We should start sending sympathy cards to certain flogs in the media; Norf coughed up a 50 odd point lead and lost, nothing beautiful or brave about it.
Make me Vomit

Typical Flogs in the Media with there usual Bashing Collingwood and giving us no Credit in the Huge Comeback
I am Da Man
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Two whole pages in Herald-Scum today by Robbo ranting North were robbed. They can all get f***ed. Scott played on, end of.
I don't pay for to read that Shit
I am Da Man
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

Rigged journalism being recognised for what it is, shit written by hack journos
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️