Post Match. Pies bombed. All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

I’m with Piesnchess on this but it just shows how the young posters have not experienced the absolute crap that the Carlscum ferals have vomited on us over the years. The one golden rule that I teach all Collingwood fans whenever I can and that is to never ever feel sorry for the Scum or their fans. I know that if they are still around, many older posters will agree with me. If ever we lose a game, I take delight if the scum also get done. This season will be my worst nightmare if the scum win the flag but I don’t think they will.
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
Gerry Cooper
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Gerry Cooper »

lazzadesilva wrote:I’m with Piesnchess on this but it just shows how the young posters have not experienced the absolute crap that the Carlscum ferals have vomited on us over the years. The one golden rule that I teach all Collingwood fans whenever I can and that is to never ever feel sorry for the Scum or their fans. I know that if they are still around, many older posters will agree with me. If ever we lose a game, I take delight if the scum also get done. This season will be my worst nightmare if the scum win the flag but I don’t think they will.
I'm probably older than you and think crowing about serious injuries to professional footballers of any team is low. We are better than that.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.�