Welcome to Collingwood - Dan Houston

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Presti35
Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 186 times

Re: Welcome to Collingwood - Dan Houston

Post by Presti35 »

The Black and White Lion wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:14 pm So what number does Dan Houston take?

9, 12, 15, 27, 28, 29, 34 and 39 all up for grabs now.
9 I reckon. He wore 5 at Port and 19 for Oakleigh. Although, I think 15 would suit him. My gut feeling is that he is one of those guys that isn't fussed about the number. I know that it's been politely asked if HH will give up 36, but that was for another guy.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

K wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:07 pm ^ Media report Nick Daicos was a big factor in getting Houston. How does Nick know Dan?? Bit of an age diff...
He was at Camberwell Grammar with Josh and Nick. I think he was also a housemate in Adelaide with Billy ...
Take_a_Screamer
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Take_a_Screamer »

^^ Here's the article:
‘Nick pushed it’: Magpie mates sparked recruit’s call after Dees ‘unrest’ caused trade backflip
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/ ... fd5afa79c8
Ash Johnson...you beauty
Johnson Screamer @ https://www.afl.com.au/video/931485/joh ... -epic-mark? ❤️️
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 162 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Interesting - not a mention of Carlton anywhere, there, though at one point they were said to be the frontrunners and he was said to have expressed a "preference" to get to Princes Park.
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Pies4shaw wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:19 pm Interesting - not a mention of Carlton anywhere, there, though at one point they were said to be the frontrunners and he was said to have expressed a "preference" to get to Princes Park.
Think that was WIshful Thinking from the Anti-Collingwood Jurno's hoping he was not going to Collingwood

Carlton might had Interest Early but Dropped out Quickly
I am Da Man
Gerry Cooper
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by Gerry Cooper »

He is a very handy recruitment. I'm looking forward to his long and fruitful career with us.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.�