THANKS CHEER SQUAD

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpiefanatic

THANKS CHEER SQUAD

Post by magpiefanatic »

A huge thanks to the Magpie Army, Cheer Squad, the guys from LSD and all other Magpie Fans for landing in Sydney for this game. Let's face it, without us in our black & White, the attendance at the game would have been ordinary

I want to thank Kathy & Joffa and the cheersquad for supplying those great prizes in our big fund raising raffle. Thanks for coming to and supporting our pre game function, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and had a greet time. I know the result was painful, but that aside, the Magpie Spirit amongst us was truly alive and well.

An extra thanks to Joffa for his part in the entertainment, especially with the Craig Davis and Steve Strevens interviews.
Last edited by magpiefanatic on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
punkologist

Post by punkologist »

Thanks heaps cheersquad and SCSC! I had a great time. $2.70 schooners woohoo!!!

It was my first time sitting with the squad, had a great time even my non football following relatives (who i was forced to invite because i got free accomodation at their house) enjoyed it.

I tried to make as much noise as possible, I hope we sounded alright, I didn't want anyone to think I was just a blowin!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

punkologist wrote:Thanks heaps cheersquad and SCSC! I had a great time. $2.70 schooners woohoo!!!

It was my first time sitting with the squad, had a great time even my non football following relatives (who i was forced to invite because i got free accomodation at their house) enjoyed it.

I tried to make as much noise as possible, I hope we sounded alright, I didn't want anyone to think I was just a blowin!
You wern't a blow in mate and it was good meeting you and your dad :)
jeff corfe

Re: THANKS CHEER SQUAD

Post by jeff corfe »

magpiefanatic wrote:A huge thanks to the Magpie Army, Cheer Squad, the guys from LSD and all other Magpie Fans for landing in Sydney for this game. Let's face it, without us in our black & White, the attendance at the game would have been ordinary

I want to thank Kathy & Joffa and the cheersquad for supplying those great prizes in our big fund raising raffle. Thanks for coming to and supporting our pre game function, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and had a greet time. I know the result was painful, but that aside, the Magpie Spirit amongst us was truly alive and well.

An extra thanks to Joffa for his part in the entertainment, especially with the Craig Davis and Steve Strevens interviews.

Cheers all and see you again next year.

Rod Davies
President SCSC
The highlite of the trip was the function and the biggest highlite was the singing of the club song at the end which had the goosebumps in a frenzy it was the best rendition of the club song ever heard.

Special thanks to Craig Davis and Steve Strevins author of the Bob Rose story who both answered questions from the audience.

Its still hard to believe we trumped last years function but this one was ten times better and its a credit to this paticular supporter group who each year go out of there way to welcome its cheer squad.
To Rod and Mick and all the guys from the collingwood sydney supporter group you are a credit to collingwood and i think the club should be aware of the great job you all do.

Once again a special heartfelt thanks from you cheer squad and all the other colingwood supporters who attended.

FLOREAT PICA

The Squad.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

I think you guys Rod and Mick should get some pics up to show everyone what a good time we all had.
Woods Of Ypres
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Woods Of Ypres »

bloody oath i heard u guys from the other end
i was sitting next to the sydney 'cheer squad'
they had nothing on u guys
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Missed the Function this year, cause we arrived in Sydney Sat afternoon, but loved the place so much, we will make a week out of the game trip next year, and meet all you Sydneysider Collingwood supporters.

GO PIES!!!!!
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by stoliboy »

joffa corfe wrote:I think you guys Rod and Mick should get some pics up to show everyone what a good time we all had.
Here are some photos from the SCSC function:
http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... ht=#223096

Thankyou Cheeraquad for making the day so enjoyable. And Joffa, you did a great job of interviewing Craig Davis.

Ben :)
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/