The Aftermath - post 'end Aug 2004'

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

SweatyPie

The Aftermath - post 'end Aug 2004'

Post by SweatyPie »

6 real games to go......unless a miracle can happen

before i go on....Farmer 'charge dismissed'....what the f@ck!! 6 games at least!!

Anyway, will the 'Western Pies' still be getting together for the finals??

Wasn't here in 1990 but the feeling when we beat the maggots in the finals last year's prelims was GROUSE, Didak's hand to the ear is a classic!

When 'add team name' beat the MAGGOTS in the GF 2004, i want to share that moment with other PIES

The Sweaty One

PS what time Saturday??
Pommie_Magpie

Post by Pommie_Magpie »

Sweaty, It all goes back to what I've been saying all season with the Farmer Charge... It's simple for the Tribunial in those cases.. because he wasn't wearing black and white stripes....

Joking aside, he should have been rubbed out for at least 4 I think... accidental my arse, the only things Farmer does accidently is kick goals.

I'm not sure yet what time on saturday we are meeting up, not sure igf the game is on FOX or TEN.... if its on TEN then it would probably be a 6pm at the Hydey type thing, if its on FOX then probably earlier....

IF anyone knows, then please post on here....

Either way me and the wife will be there again as always !!!!!

Hopefully we will get as good a turnout as last week, maybe even better !!!!! and I haven't got to leave early this Saturday either.. WooHoo !!!

See you there guys !!!
WESTERN MAGPIES - The Official Supporters Club of Western Australia.
Proud Sponsors of Alex Fasolo and Andrew Krakouer in 2012
Visit us at www.westernmagpies.com