Girl's...Wanna know where the players will be on Friday?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Joel

Girl's...Wanna know where the players will be on Friday?

Post by Joel »

On Friday night, after the game, they will be at Frostbites.

I received an email from that establishment today advising me about it.

(sorry for posting in your forum :oops: )
-

Post by - »

LOL Joel i am sure it's ok that you posted in here bcause it somthing we all would want to know about!! where is Frostbites?? and are all the players going to be there??
ta luv ez
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Joel

Post by Joel »

The email said all the players will be there.

Frost Bites! 426 chapel street, south yarra, victoria, australia, 9827 7401

Plus, just a reminder to all those under 18, this is for Over 18s only...cos it's a club.
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

For anyone who likes Josh Fraser (or goes to Monash Caulfield), my brother works at Monash Uni Caulfield, and there is some Cancer Council launch that Josh will be at tonight (Thursday) at 6pm at the Gryph Inn... I might just go down and have a look-see!
Daks

Post by Daks »

dilly5 wrote:I might just go down and have a look-see!
a look-see? Never heard of that one before.. :wink:
mullet_and_the_mo

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

GIRLY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE sorry matey i wish i could gooooooo check em outttttttttttttttt and perveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want julian rowe and if anyone touches him i'm hiring a hitman!
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......
sam.

Post by sam. »

Yeah, I heard they were going to be there on the radio.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I went to Motel last Sunday(the sunday after the carlton match) and I saw most of the players there. Rocca, Wakelin, Fraser, J CLoke. Lockyer, Holland, Licuria, Lokan, Burns, McKee, Lonie and Didak where all there. I spoke to Rocca he was the funniest and nicest. Licuria was also talking to us heaps. My friend asked if he has a date to the best and fairest he said that he is taking his mum but if the doesn't work out he was going to go looking for my friend. Alot of girls around them but not too much fuss was going on because they were there. Mckee was nice as well they where drinking and a few were smoking.
I wasn't happy that Tarrant wasn't there.
Good old Collingwood Forever