The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Kristin5 wrote:The new must-have straightener is the Remington Wet2Straight!
Thanks for that, Kristin! :D I have long, really thick, boofy hair, will it work for mine? For christmas I want a hair straightener, and my sister is like 'It'll take forever to straighten your hair!!' :(

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I've seen your hair Alyssa.. mines probably just as hard or worse to straiten, it's thick and all in tight ringlets :cry:
There is just one team we favour...
-

Post by - »

hehehehe awww Alyssa me and you have the same hair pretty much mine is soooo thick and boofy the only reason it doesn't look it when I see you guyz is because I blow drye it then straightener it, and put this stuff in it that doesn't make it so boofy, Alyssa trust me it won't take you that long to straightener your hair, I reckan if you blow dryed it and then straightener it, I would take about half an hour or so not too long at all. :D sorry just giving you some advice :P
I do need to ask somthing that hopefully one of chick's can help me with.... what is a really good foundation to use??
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Daks

Post by Daks »

My hair sucks, too. It's so bloody thick, and when i wash it, it goes all psycho. Sorry for posting in your topic... :oops:
michael

Post by michael »

you're allowed..the first post says u can :P

my hair used to suck..thats why i cut it..now i need some cool hair holding stuff..like gel or wax or something..but i dont know what..the stuff i have sucks, it stops work after an hour or 2 :|
Daks

Post by Daks »

I use **** loads of gel for my hair - it sucks otherwise, and it usually last the entire day. I wanna go bald - that'd rule.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Daks wrote:I wanna go bald - that'd rule.
lol sometimes I hate my hair so much too that I want to shave it all off and wear a wig everyday! :lol:
There is just one team we favour...
zoia

Post by zoia »

can i shave it then bec, my hair is a pain too so i have given up i dont even brush it now
-

Post by - »

awwww Bec thats excally that same as me when my hair doesn't go up right I crack it so much I try and pull it out, once I was so pissed off at my hair I was going to cut it all off!!!
I am thinking of cutting my hair, because it's getting really long and its pissing me off!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Daks wrote:I use **** loads of gel for my hair - it sucks otherwise, and it usually last the entire day. I wanna go bald - that'd rule.
I went bold earlier this year, the worst thing was the cold air on the head, make sure if you are going to shave your head do it in Summer, and not winter, trust me.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I hate my hair lol! The main reason is because I am Hair-Illiterate! :P I just made that word up, but frankly it means that I can't do ANYTHING with my hair!!

All I can do is put it in a ponytail, and that looks pretty bad! I can't even plait my own hair! I can plait other people's, but I have to get my mum to plait it for me if I want it :(

Also, hair elastics always get stuck in my hair and pull my hair out and stuff! Last year I actually managed to put my hair half-up/half-down for the work christmas party, but at the end of the night, my hair was all caught in the elastic, and I had to cut it out :( Lol!!! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
-

Post by - »

awww Aly, don't worry sweetie I know excally what you mean about your hair, hair elastics and any sort of hair tyre always seems to get stuck in my hair and when I take my hair out OMG it hurts so much it fells like my hair is getting pulled out.
I wanted to know if i was the only one who has to have there hair tight? I can't stand just have it lose it, If i have my hair up I have to put 3 hair tyres otherwise I fell like it's going to fall out :P
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Daks

Post by Daks »

The Prototype wrote:
Daks wrote:I use **** loads of gel for my hair - it sucks otherwise, and it usually last the entire day. I wanna go bald - that'd rule.
I went bold earlier this year, the worst thing was the cold air on the head, make sure if you are going to shave your head do it in Summer, and not winter, trust me.
Thanks for the heads up, mate... Who thinks i should go bald? :D
-

Post by - »

I do :D
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
sam.

Post by sam. »

Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."