The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

Ooops, is it Pony Tail, or Pony Tale ? I think it's Tail... Oh well.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Daks wrote:Thanks for the heads up, mate... Who thinks i should go bald? :D
:lol: I dunno that I can picture you bald... :shock: wait yes I can.. give it a go, I mean it's just hair.. it will grow back :P
BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote:Ooops, is it Pony Tail, or Pony Tale ? I think it's Tail... Oh well.
Yeah it's Tail.. but who cares we all know wat ya mean :wink:
There is just one team we favour...
Daks

Post by Daks »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:
Daks wrote:Thanks for the heads up, mate... Who thinks i should go bald? :D
:lol: I dunno that I can picture you bald... :shock: wait yes I can.. give it a go, I mean it's just hair.. it will grow back :P
BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote:Ooops, is it Pony Tail, or Pony Tale ? I think it's Tail... Oh well.
Yeah it's Tail.. but who cares we all know wat ya mean :wink:
When you said that you can picture me bald, you used this face :shock:.... was it really that scary? :wink:
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

yes, at first it was.. then I sorta got used to the idea and realised it would look alrite, so now I actually want ya to do it so I can see how it turns out ;)
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Daks

Post by Daks »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:yes, at first it was.. then I sorta got used to the idea and realised it would look alrite, so now I actually want ya to do it so I can see how it turns out ;)
I wanna look pretty.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

lol do you want us girls to give you some kind of makeover? :?
-

Post by - »

LOL bec u always make me laugh :P
awww Aly I have some good advice about your hair.... If you hate your hair out because it goes in your face and boofy my plan for use is....
to use frizz ease and a treament or somthing..... and when you straightn your hair it won't go that boofy at all if you have frizz ease in it.
About your fringe clip it back with a bobby pin and then it won't be in your face hope that help u :D
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

Alyssa (and others), I too have thick frizzy hair, and this straightener is far and away the best I've used (and I have wasted money on heaps, believe me!) The Remington Wet2Straight has a dial which you move from thin/fine to thick hair - mine is left on thick all the time! The thicker your hair is, the more you have to section it that's all (and perhaps you should blow dry it a little first, otherwise it might take a fairly long time - and as I said before, you will still need a hair dryer to get to the roots, as it will be difficult to get the straightener there without burning your scalp). This straightener is $115-$130, depending where you buy it. That is a great price in comparison to the Muster and other 'professional' straighteners which cost over $200!

As for foundation, as I believe someone asked, I have been using Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural makeup (not as thick as the older version of the colorstay - and much more light and natural looking). This is the best foundation I have used in years (and I have tried plenty!) I have fair skin and use the colour 'buff'.
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.
-

Post by - »

thanx for advice Kristin :D Today my hair is out I put frizz ease in it this morning and its not boffy at all so I am happy. I think the plan for me would be to buy a straightener because as most of you have said they work really well I am gussing they work better than an iron and doesn't kill your hair.
I just remeber this sort of new foundation that i got its sooo good Its Maybelline wonder freash I reckan it works better than any other foundation I have used it comes out as liquard and then when you rub it in it looks like powder it works great I suggest you guyz should try it :P
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Fradam

Post by Fradam »

Thank god this topic is back. I've missed it. It's cured my insomnia
Do I look like the tech?
sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Alyssa's Everyday Routine
- 3D Lash Architect mascara (it is excellent, Kristen) or Fresh Lash 24 hour mascara by Maybelline.
- My glitter or shimmer eyeshadows (any type lol).
- Maybelline blush in Pretty in Peach or Maybelline Cool Effects blush in Frozen Daquiri.
- Colours of Australis cover it! concealer.
- An undercoat of Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer which is SPF 15.
- A coat of Maybelline Wet Shine lipstick in Pink Pout.
- A top coat of Caboodles lip gloss in Fruitopian.

There ya go. That is what I wear everyday! heheh!
This is what I wear everyday...
I start off with Pond's Tinted Moisturiser in Beige all over my face. I then use CoverGirl Clean make-up foundation in Ivory. After that I use Face Of Australia Pressed powder also in Ivory. On my eye lids and also under my eyes, I like to use Kiss Loose powder shimmer in the skin colour. Lastly I use Maybelline Great lash mascara in Very black.
I ocassionaly use a brown (sometimes black) eyeliner.
:):)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Omg Sam, that routine of mine is sooooo 2002! :P

Here's my new one! :D

I first use Clean and Clear Toner, and then Pond's Hydro Nourishing Day Cream.

I then put on Covergirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder in Ivory.

If I want to conceal any spots or whatever, I use Australis Concealer in Light.

I then put on an eyeshadow. I have one of those Miki Eyeshadow Discs, and so change colours all the time! But at the moment I'm going through a phase of wearing the lilac colour.

Then for the mascara. I use Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black.

I have stacks of lipglosses and lipsticks, but my main one which I only got a while ago is Covergirl Wetslicks in Peaches 'n' Gleam. It is definately the bestest lipgloss!! I will never get tired of it :D

And at night time, to wash my make up off, I use Continuous Control Acne Wash by Clean & Clear.

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

-

Post by - »

no one has posted in here for a while, so throught I would bring this topic back, I need some advice abouut face wash, I usally always use Clearsal daily face wash, but when I went to buy more the other day they didn't have any so I got clean clear face wash I use to use it 2 or 3 years but ever sence I started using it again it made my face really itchy and started hurting so I decied not to use it anymore, so could anyone please tell me a good face wash to use? Keeping in mind I have senstive skin and if i have never use somthing before and I try it I come out in a rash grrrr silly skin!! :P
anywaz if somone could please help me that would be great thanx gurlys :)
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

I See You - Luke Bryan