Copland

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

GREAT DANE

Copland

Post by GREAT DANE »

Hey Girls,

Who is going to the copland??
I'm not going this year :( i have been to other years ones but cant make it to this years one, so any goss from the night would be good..mabye even let us know what you are going to wear..
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Yep Im going for sure!!!

I am waering a black and silver beaded dress
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

hey did anyone end up going??
Who had a date? Did O'Bree? Did brodie take serita?? Might help clearing up if they are still together
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

I couldn't get to the Copeland this year so I'd also love to hear some goss! Who looked hot? What about their partners? Did anyone say anything interesting (eg. speeches)? What entertainment did they have? What was the food like? Did anyone discover any after-parties? ;-)

Thanks!
Marg
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

hi ya all I did go to the copeland and it was a good night. I sat on table 78 which was near the front and only a few rows away from the palyers.

They did have an afterpart at Mercury and it was help upstairs. This year they let the sipporters and the players mix which was good coz u saw all all they player off their nut including Bucks! didak, Johno, BK were all worse for wear. I didnt see Taz or Burnsy at the afterparty but Tazza was pretty drunk during the night.
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
Lu Lu 25

Post by Lu Lu 25 »

I went to the Copeland, seems so long ago now.
Yes Brodie took Serita. I can't remember seeing O'bree though.
Sorry!