Sex before marriage!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Do U believe in waiting for your wedding day to have sex??

Yes! My precious virginity means alot to me
7%
Yes! My precious virginity means alot to me
7%
Yes! Its in my Religion
1%
Yes! Its in my Religion
1%
No- I love sex! As well as oral- getting it: giving it
26%
No- I love sex! As well as oral- getting it: giving it
26%
No- I like sex
15%
No- I like sex
15%
Sex is EVIL!--> if i dont bleed on the bed on my wedding night, my family will disown me
1%
Sex is EVIL!--> if i dont bleed on the bed on my wedding night, my family will disown me
1%

Total votes: 110

Hanskies

Sex before marriage!

Post by Hanskies »

Well its dead in here and we need some controversy!!!
Some do, Some dont!

Lets find out!

If Yes- Why?? Its in your religion! U just wanna wait, Too scared to get naked...???

If No- Why not?
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I think there is nothing wrong with sex before marriage, your virginity should mean something to you of course. But I don't see why you should hold onto it forever in the hope of being married.

Firstly, how can you say you will ever marry? Do you want to be a 70 year old virgin and wonder what could have been if you experienced it? And Secondly, it would take a very strong man to share that view and hold an adult long term relationship without it.

My virginity did mean something to me and I didn't go out and lose it in a hurry. I'm happy to say it truly meant something to me.

I respect the opinions of people who have chosen to wait that long, just it annoys me a little when they try to view themselves as 'better' or feel they have more class than someone who does have sex.
There is just one team we favour...
Daks

Post by Daks »

Ok.. that last option is wrong. :?

I'm not a chick so of course my virginity meant nothing to me.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Thats a pretty big generalisation. There are heaps of guys out there who it does/did mean something to.
Daks

Post by Daks »

Yeah, i know, but The world is full of generalisations nowadays..

:?
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Nothing wrong with Sex before marriage...
My virginity kinda meant something to me i guess, but not heaps..I know that sounds bad, but it wasnt something that i was all nervous about losing and stuff!!!!!!
Although i regret the person i first did it with..he told like everyone and the whole of year 10 last year new bout it, n all the guys thort that i was easy for a while..then i proved that i wasnt when i rejected at least 5 guys at partys... i hate how if u do choose to have sex, people automatically think your "easy" or a "slut"..its really stupid!!!!
But i respect peoples decisions wen they decide to wait until they marry!! It would be hard i suppose.lol....
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
CQ

Post by CQ »

Daks wrote: I'm not a chick so of course my virginity meant nothing to me.
LOL, cept something 2 get rid of! ;)

BTW good 2 see the middle option is popular!! :D
Daks

Post by Daks »

Hahaha! That's right! :P. Oh, and i voted for the last one because it's funny.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I don't want to wait till I am married, coz that could be forever, and I don't believe in that.

However, I can't pick an option, because I haven't had sex, so I don't know if I love it or like it! :P I just picked love it coz I love everything :P;)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Any body been to sexpo or going???

I went last night with some mates!!
Last night as pretty averagre- nothing you won't see in an adult sotre- cept for the fetish people with their whips and chains and gas marks!
Oh well what ever flotas your boat!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Personally, I think if someone wants to wait to they are married, good one them! I just dont like it like Rach said that because you might have lost your virginity at a young age you get called names! That aint cricket is it now!

I lost mine when I was in year10! Was with him for a while, now I dont even talk to him, just the odd nodd of the head to acknowledge he's there!

If you waited tho, what would you do if he was an absolute Gumby when it came to the bedroom, uncoordinated and lasted as long as it takes to cook a pkt of Maggi noodles! Dont think the marriage would last very long, sex is a major part of a relationship (along with other things of course) I dont think love is enough!!! Wouldnt it be the most EXPENSIVE ONE NIGHT STAND in history or at least the most expensive dud root ever!
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

I don't think sex before marriage is a big issue.
I haven't done it yet though. I'm 16 (year 10) and although I'm not waiting for marriage or anything I don't think I'm going to do it for awhile. I still think I'm too young and not ready for it yet.
I think I'd rather not be a virgin on my wedding night though. I think it'd make it more stressful and plus it probably wouldn't feel that great, it'd just hurt.
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

I also don't think its a big issue personally, but that is just me. My virginity didn't mean much at the time, but I was young and silly, so my advice is just wait until you are READY.
If someone wants to wait until marriage then that is their choice, I think there are more important sex issues out there to worry about, like STD's etc. Each to their own I say.

Han - if you want some controversy, start a "How did you lose your virginity" thread, lol :D
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

~Jessica~ wrote: Han - if you want some controversy, start a "How did you lose your virginity" thread, lol :D
lol no way am I saying anything! too many people from here know too much as it is! :oops:
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

Tell all Bec - I know nothing :D