The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

i_luv_tarkyn! wrote:he kinda had a girlfriend and I feel so bad.
aww that poor girl! Sum guys are arseholes! :(
There is just one team we favour...
sam.

Post by sam. »

As I said, you didn't do a thing wrong so don't feel bad! He's the one that cheated not you... :mrgreen:
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Daks

Post by Daks »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:
Daks wrote: *Note to all current year 11 males.. don't go to Cowes for schoolies.. cocks everywhere. :?
Your gay mate musta loved it then dude since it was enough to make him come out for sure! :lol:
Haha! Oh god, Simo loved it over there. He was gayest when he was at the bar.. He'd hold his hands out like a poof and start talking fashion to random guys. :roll:
sam.

Post by sam. »

Did he get anyone?
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Daks

Post by Daks »

BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote:Did he get anyone?
Yeah, right. Just look at him... :lol:

He's the little red nuts on the far left.

Daks

Post by Daks »

Woahhh.. that pixcture is really big.. Can a mod resize it for me? :shock: :?
sam.

Post by sam. »

Haha, I went to reply in the quick box and it wasn't there and I fully had to scroll across.

I was with Renee at a concert on the weekend (omg, she has totally changed punk overnight) and this guy walked past and shes like "oh, that's how Brodie has his hair blah blah blah, everyone at his work always wants to touch it blah blah blah, he went to schoolies and past out on the beach with this chick blah blah blah and I was like arghhh shut-up! Haha :p
Sam
Daks

Post by Daks »

Ok, that girl is completely obsessed and it's starting to scare me. At first i thought it was only a 'friendly' thing, now i'm really starting to get scared. No normal person is that obssessed.
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

ahhhh talking about schoolies week!!!! I went to Lorne back in 99 for Schoolies and that whole week we had nothing below 37 degrees. there was 22 or 23 of us altogether. we had the security cops drinking and partying with us. what a fantastic week. it was a pity that I had a bf at that stage so I had to behave.
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

You were lucky.. there were lots of police around last week due to violence the week before. They were telling everyone with drinks to tip them out. Lucky for us we were staying across the road so we drank at home and kept going back for more.
It was such a good week with so many memories. Just being with all the girls was absolutely fantastic.
Nothing beats being with the Girls I have to say :D

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Hey Jess we stayed at the foreshore park right on the beach so we didnt really go anywhere else but to all the tents in the schoolies part and the beach
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

We spent our nights at the Beach... Police would drive right through groups talking. Most people were at the Pub and when that closed everyone headed to the Beach. Thats when the fun started !!

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

i_luv_tarkyn! wrote:Just being with all the girls was absolutely fantastic.
Nothing beats being with the Girls Ihave to say :D
You're very lucky, most of my girl friends have turned out to be back stabbing bitches, I don't trust people easily anymore.
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

I am lucky.. we all have trust and respect for each other.

Backstabbing is the worst but then I guess you learn who your true friends really are.
I hope your friends realise what they are missing out on...you seem like a really sweet girl !
Hope things work out for u

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

aww thanks for the encouraging words :) i'm bound to have some luck in the friends department soon! But I will say I have got some really great friends here on nicks that I see at the footy every week over the season which is great! :D