The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:
i_luv_tarkyn! wrote:Just being with all the girls was absolutely fantastic.
Nothing beats being with the Girls Ihave to say :D
You're very lucky, most of my girl friends have turned out to be back stabbing bitches, I don't trust people easily anymore.
My closest mates are pretty much all guys! They don't know how to backstab! Hahaha! :P

I have a lot of girl friend's too, but most of them aren't as close with me, as my guy mates!!

That's lucky for me, coz I'd get into too many fights! Hahaha! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Daks

Post by Daks »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:aww thanks for the encouraging words :) i'm bound to have some luck in the friends department soon! But I will say I have got some really great friends here on nicks that I see at the footy every week over the season which is great! :D
I'm your friend! :D :P
mullet_and_the_mo

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

Hanskies wrote:Why do guys get clingy and over fcking protective and think that you are a fcking possesion to them!!!
ARGH- I HATE IT!!!
I'll just stik to perving on footy players for a while!!! (ie Cam and Jason)

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*
speaking of perving on cam and jase but particulary jase i saw a friend i haven't seen in a year or so today when i was coming back from qld and her younger brother looks so much like jase its not funny he is gorgeous! i love him but i can't have himj cos hes younger and hes my friends bro and it sucks cos i can on;t look (inconspicuously (sorry about spelling)) and not touch! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......
Daks

Post by Daks »

Ok, this is mainly aimed at Sam, but i just had to post it here.

This is what this Renee chick just said to me in an msn convo and it deeply scares me to death. :shock: :?

"i know this might sound dumb n all.. c0z like we have only seen each other once n all but i think i like u ur so sweet n easy 2 talk 2 and ur sexy aswell omg i cant believe i said that lol. I wana get 2 know u better."

Now, should i be scared? i've only ever seen this girl once, and she never even spoke to me. :?
sam.

Post by sam. »

Daks wrote:Ok, this is mainly aimed at Sam, but i just had to post it here.

This is what this Renee chick just said to me in an msn convo and it deeply scares me to death. :shock: :?

"i know this might sound dumb n all.. c0z like we have only seen each other once n all but i think i like u ur so sweet n easy 2 talk 2 and ur sexy aswell omg i cant believe i said that lol. I wana get 2 know u better."

Now, should i be scared? i've only ever seen this girl once, and she never even spoke to me. :?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, she's a Nerd, that one.
Think it's time to block her again ;)
I so want to bring it up when I see her tonight, but I wont unless she starts talking about you first.. And that is so the way Renee writes, with n's and with 0's instead of o's and stuff..
I think its times to be honest and tell her to piss off. You can do it !
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
-

Post by - »

OMG hahaha awww pour Daks.... she just told me she wants you again as well awwww :( don't worry about it, I doubt you will ever see her again LOL
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
sam.

Post by sam. »

ok, well, no-one is on msn so im writing this here
Quick note, Renee wants to come Collingwood on tuesday for the xmas bbq. I told her im not sure if you need a membership or not lol. Daks, play along unless you want her to come.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
sam.

Post by sam. »

Tess wrote:It's only open to Social Club members I think......
Since when is the xmas bbq only open to social club members? Never has been before.
Sam
-

Post by - »

LOL awww Sam don't U feel bad lieing?
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Daks

Post by Daks »

BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote:ok, well, no-one is on msn so im writing this here
Quick note, Renee wants to come Collingwood on tuesday for the xmas bbq. I told her im not sure if you need a membership or not lol. Daks, play along unless you want her to come.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll definately be playing along. I like games. :D.

Oh, and Sam, thanks for sending her a pic of me. :shock:
-

Post by - »

LOL awww pour Daks, she is talking to me about comming on Tuesday coz she wants to see you... and see me I am scared LOL!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
sam.

Post by sam. »

Tess wrote:I said I think..... sheeeesh!
Lol, sorry, I didn't mean it the way it came out haha.
Sam
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I always thought the AGM meeting was social club only and the BBQ etc was for all members?
There is just one team we favour...
Daks

Post by Daks »

Hrrm.. good to see my post was deleted. :roll:
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

hey yeah.. wats the go with that?
There is just one team we favour...