Who Do You Think?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

foxychick

Post by foxychick »

just f*** him get the kid and then leave him u know how hot that child would be..if she's worried about the labour pain ceasarian baby lol she could use a few more kilo's anyway.

Rachael made her famous that stigma wil always be attached. She should just build a bridge and walk over it.

bradd pitt should go with angelina jolie...stir things right up lol
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I think she will be remembered for her HAIR way back when more than her acting!!!
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Can't go past Matthew McConaughey or Timothy Olyphant (Girl Next Door)...I had trouble watching that movie.

Luke Darcy rates right up there....we'll just have to agree to disagree!
CQ

Post by CQ »

Hey bec, don't worry about that clock ticking, some 'chick' in the US (i think it was) used the IVF and had twins, and she was SIXTY SEVEN!! wat the fk, one of them died tho.

Thats just wrong, not like shes guna be around for its 18th, then who looks after it?
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I seen that on the tv as well! How they gave her drugs to reverese her menopause- Just one question WHY!!

Like Nat said- like your going to be around- i think its selfish to have a child at that age