The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

crackers57

Post by crackers57 »

Just joking before I get swamped with abuse
Footy is Life
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Ok, Im going to try and steer this topic back to its rightful place!
Im currently loving Revlon's Skin Lights, its a face illuminator. It gives you a gorgeous dewy, slightly shimmery face without looking too OTT. I use the Natural Light one, but I believe there are a couple of other shades. It also has a SPF of 15. You can wear it alone or with foundation (I dont wear foundation so cant tell you what it would look like) Anyway its great!

Also loving the Body Shop under eye concealer called 'Lightening Touch' - similar effect as above, but more minimal. Doesnt look like you are wearing anything, just kinda reflects the light.

This summer Ive been wearing the Brazilian Body Glow - Vanilla scent from Sportsgirl .....very gorgeous smelling! Looks great on a girls decolletage!

Other things I Love:
-Maybellines Great last mascara as well (brownish black)
-Sugar Baby 'Pink Ink' for that gorgeous rosy cheeked look
-Face of Aust Bronzing Powder (winter shade)
- I also AESOP products, they produce amazing skin cleansers, moisturers etc etc. Have been using them for nearly 10 years I think and have tried lots in between, but I still go back again and again to AESOP products.
-My ceramic turbo straightening iron, cost a fortune but was so worth it!

Anyway thats it for now, love the topic!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

WELL....my beauty routine iss...........lol

naa..i cant be bothered, its to long...
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
-

Post by - »

hahahaha Rach you make me laugh :P
I have to tell you all whats pissing me off today, it's causal day at my school and the amount of chicks wearing "face off" jeans that dont cover there ass's is pissing me off you see about 50 girls walking and pulling up there pants at the same time so you can't see there ass crack hahaha I do wonder why face off made jeans like this that just cover your ass?
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
melissa

Post by melissa »

Well, I hope you guys don't get offended but from the amount of makeup y'all put on everyday, you must either
a) not have children
b)only work part time
c)wake up really, really early!

Wanna know my routine? I get up, five minute shower, wash my face with Johnsons Ph5.5 exfoliating facial cleanser, straighten my hair with a crappy forty dollar straightner, spray on some perfume and go...
All I can say is you lot must look really good!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
melissa

Post by melissa »

Me again... on the jeans thing.. I have been waiting and waiting tor this god awful fad of wearing hipsters and shrunken t-shirts to go out of style. Especially those Roxy jeans with the brand name painted across the ass. You can't avoid looking at it cos every girl that wears them is too bloody large for them and their gut and love handle stick out so far that if you're looking in the opposite direction you can still see it.
Sorry, thats just my opinion. Sue me! For me the best jeans have been jeans west straight leg #2.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

melissa wrote:Well, I hope you guys don't get offended but from the amount of makeup y'all put on everyday, you must either
a) not have children
b)only work part time
c)wake up really, really early!
Most of us are

a) Under 21
b) At school / uni / tafe

I guess that explains it to some extent. :P
There is just one team we favour...
sam.

Post by sam. »

Go Jeans West!!! WoooHooo!!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

melissa wrote:Me again... on the jeans thing.. I have been waiting and waiting tor this god awful fad of wearing hipsters and shrunken t-shirts to go out of style. Especially those Roxy jeans with the brand name painted across the ass. You can't avoid looking at it cos every girl that wears them is too bloody large for them and their gut and love handle stick out so far that if you're looking in the opposite direction you can still see it.
Sorry, thats just my opinion. Sue me! For me the best jeans have been jeans west straight leg #2.

Amen to that!

I would also love to find a normal teeshirt! Not any of these ones that sitat the belly button line, a tee shirt that actually covers my stomach and sitson or just below the hips!!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Most t-shirts are either short, or they have those really long ones that go tight. Annoys me.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

grrrr I hate them long T-shirts with the tight part at the bottom, no offence to you girls that have them or like them but I think they look shocking!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

aw i maaay be a fan of them Bec, haha.... :oops:
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

aww, but you have the good looks to pull it off sweety. :P
sam.

Post by sam. »

I reckon most girl just wear them because they wear the jeans mentioned above that don't cover their arse so they need those weird tops.
Sam
-

Post by - »

I agree wiith what you said Sam, the amount of girls I see wearing jeans and these long tops drives me crazy, coz once there top moves up you can see there ass and it pissers me off so much why don't they just make jeans that cover the ass?
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx