The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

coz that would b logical ez!

Or I wish they would buy a friggen belt!

Plummers crack NOT cool
sam.

Post by sam. »

Why don't they just buy jeans that bloody fit them.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

coz that would b logical!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Haha, sorry, we posted the other one at the same time :P
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
supa-gal

Post by supa-gal »

All this talk makes one question pop into my mind.

Is it so hard for people to realise what they look good in and what makes them look like crap?

I, for one, can pick up jeans, a skirt, a top, etc., and know it will look crap on me. It's not THAT difficult!
Champions don't make excuses... They make history.
melissa

Girls Board

Post by melissa »

See that's the thing with these hipsters and small t-shirts... they are made for ppl with no bum, no boobs and no stomach. Eight year olds, in other words. If your a bit hippy or top heavy or had two kids by cesarian, (so your stomach is not what it used to be) forget it! Not that i like the look of them anyway. Who wants to see whether some chick has had her monthly bikini wax?
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
tazzies_girl

Has ne1 here got a job???

Post by tazzies_girl »

hey girls

Just wondering if ne1 here has a job? Like an after school one or a full time one.
Does ne1 no wot they wanna do when they leave school?? im doin work experience next year and im not sure wot to do. I've got a couple of ideas but im not passionate about a certain one
sam.

Post by sam. »

How old are you? What year are you in?
Sam
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Im in yr 9 and im 15 on the 2nd of may
sam.

Post by sam. »

You have ages till Work Experience, don't even worry about it...
I remember I went to a Child Care Centre...

I have no idea what I want to do when I finish school :(
Sam
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

its scary isnt it. I do wanna leave school and move to melbourne when im 18 or 19 but im not sure what i'll do. i no wot i wanna b like but my perfect me hasnt got a job yet, i go to uni ut i dont no wot i do yet. Mayb fashion design or events management
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I'm doing a course in childcare in tafe while i'm at school. I'll be working as an assistant next year whilst doing my diploma course and then hope to become a coordinator of a room. After that maybe I will further my education and pick up 2nd year Teaching at uni.
There is just one team we favour...
sam.

Post by sam. »

You're in year 9, so it's ok, you have a while... Forms and stuff of mine where already suppose to be handed in.
Sam
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

I did work experience at a Massage Clinic and I had such a good week. It was what I was interested in at the time, so it did give me an insight into the profession.

Now though, as much as I would love to me a massage therapist, I have started my Bachelor of Nursing. I became interested in nursing last year in Year 12. So far, after 7 weeks of the course it has been good. Its still not the area I want to be in, but I will hopefully do a 4th year in Midwifery. I luv babies :D

Dont feel pressure into choosing a career now. A lot of people do not know what they want to do, eventually with experience you will find what you want. Just keep your options open and be happy.

Sorry that sounds like a whole lot of crap :oops:

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
melissa

Post by melissa »

No it doesn't sound like crap. Why do u say that?
I have a dream. I want to work as a physio for Collingwood lol... yeah, like that's really gonna happen! Now that, my friends, is what u call crap!!!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!