Anyone in here listen to the gospel?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tazzies_girl

Anyone in here listen to the gospel?

Post by tazzies_girl »

Its oneof my favourite shows if not my fave. Ne her have Foxtel/Austar?? It's on Fridays nites and its got Nathan Brown, Spida Everitt, Nicky Riewolt and Jason Dunstall. It's a pissa, i luv it. Ne1 else watch it or listen to it??

Edited by Hanskies- sorry tazzie- get the spelling correct at least in the titles!!!- Han
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Yeah I watched it this week actually on Foxtel
Nathan Brown annoyed the crap out of me, he is soooo arrogant !

Its a good honest insight though into today's footy issues

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
sam.

Post by sam. »

I sometimes listen to it on Triple M.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Lol dont like Brownie??!! I luv him. He's the funniest on the show. They shouldve bagged him more about his top the other nite!! It was grandma-ugly!! I luv Nicky Riewolt, there such a good bunch!! Cant wait for the game morrow had to say it
alan didak is sexy

Post by alan didak is sexy »

Haha I love that show! Brownie is so damn funny
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

lol i no he's a pissa i luv him 2!! Spider always wears the same top, a grey colour with white writing on it, we'll c this week he'll probly change. One of the guys had it on at school 2day, i reconised. I luv the way they always pick on Jason Dunstall it's hillarious, always good calls!! It's good to c an inside view from a good bunch of players, with good footballer stories
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

That damn Browny, He's sooo hott right now!!
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

LOL i hear that
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

i thought by the title it sounded like some weird religious thing..but anyway..iim off to eat food!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* wrote:i thought by the title it sounded like some weird religious thing..but anyway..iim off to eat food!
your not alone...i thought it was about Gospel music.....like that group did on X factor the other night.....no, i didn't watch it, but it was on in the background and i heard that song (from Sister Act II) so went and watched that bit.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Lol Gospel music??? haha thats wot me and my sis tell our friends. We'll b like "ohh Gospels on 2nite!! Cant wait!!!" lol they all thinks its weird, no idea those girls!!