Anzac Day Thankyous

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

Has the Anzac Day function inspired you to come and support a Western Magpies function more often?

Poll ended at Wed May 04, 2005 12:15 am

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 4

Podiatrist

Anzac Day Thankyous

Post by Podiatrist »

Well done to everyone who donned their gear and came down to the Hydey on Monday. Great turn around the 350 head mark, just a shame about the result.

Thanks to all who came down and supported our boys and the Western Magpies. it'd be great to see a crowd like this every function!

Just make sure anyone who had their photo taken on the day checks the website www.westernmagpies.com to see thier portraits. Special thanks to all the junior supporters who went that extra mile to dress up and get into the collingwood spirit!

Another big thankyou to Paul Higgins and all the Hydey staff who kept us all watered and fed so well.

Its all very much appreciated and leaves everyone feeling very excited about what the Western Australian contingent of Collingwood has to Come!!

GREAT EFFORT GUYS!

DOnt forget to tune into the radio on sunday.

The Pod
western magpies comittee
Keeping Collingwood on its toes and a step ahead of the rest!
Blanch

Post by Blanch »

And just quietly..... wasn't it a rip roaring function. We outnumbered the bombers crew about 3 to 1, but they outnumbered us on the field with 3 lemon wearing jokes helping them.... oh, and at times woey was playing for them too i think.

Seriously, even though we lost it was the best function I've been to yet.
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
_luvlicca_

Post by _luvlicca_ »

thank you very much for that blanch. we love having you down there at our functions.
we realy appreciate every one who came down on the day and we are hopeful to see all of you again at the next one!!
Don't forget anyone who still has to pay for there function and game tickets for the freo game, please contact a committee member asap.

Thanks again everyone!!
Pies for Premiers 2005
Dual Copeland Trophy Winner
And what about that man TEX!!
!!YUMMY!!