Does ne1 watch NRL????

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tazzies_girl

Does ne1 watch NRL????

Post by tazzies_girl »

I luv my AFL but i do enjoy my NRL aswell. A new range of guys and the sport is a pretty exciting game to. I stay up sumtimes 4 the NRL footy show. Its really good. Way better than the AFL its more entertaining.
Ne1 else watch the rugby???
sam.

Post by sam. »

Haha, The footy show is so bloody funny! I watch it all the time, unless I'm really really buggered I'll go to bed...

I watched last years Grand Final footy show over and over so many times, because it was mainly all just clips from through out the season.. so funny.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Yeah its such a pissa!!! i luv Ryan Girdler!! He's gorgeous, wanna marry him, he's so funny!! And i luv Matty Johns, he's a legend!! Oh and Reggies a sexy beast lol
_luvlicca_

Post by _luvlicca_ »

hell yeah!! girds is drop dead and so is billy slater!! I love that kid. I'm a huge storm fan!! I get to watch them as wel as the pies when i come over later in the year im so excited!!
I love the nrl footy show too, it is a cracker!! reggie boy is so funny and i love the way he takes the piss out of andrew johns!!
Pies for Premiers 2005
Dual Copeland Trophy Winner
And what about that man TEX!!
!!YUMMY!!
MaggiesChick_33

Post by MaggiesChick_33 »

I just wanna admit that Reg Reagan is my idol. I luv him heaps he cracks me up. I love NRL my fave team is the Bulldogs and my fave players are Willie Mason and Sonny Bill Williams (i love him heaps). I watch the NRL footy show religiously, they are soo funny i love going, going goooooone and i have tapes and dvd's containing almost every moment of the footy show and i watch them that much that i have almost burnt a hole in them, nah just joking but i love it!!
Better than Ben Davies
Fitter than Chris Tarrant
Boy u may be hotter than Cam Cloke
And Trav Cloke Don't match u either
Coz your name is sexy Sean Rusling
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Its much better than the NRL one. Entertainment wise. Lately I havent been able to stay up and watch it coz i get to tired, i miss it so much!! I havent had a good Girds fix in ages!! Has he been on lately?? The last time i seen him was wen he interviewed Luke Ricketson. The last episode i seen was wen Jase Stevens was on the panel
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

yeah that'd b awesome. There was a pic of billy and bux in 2days paper. I remember essendon trained with manly once. We've trained with storm a few times to but it'd b cool if they did more. I spose there oppositon companies
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Just gotta congratulate the NRL boys on there logie win!!! It's about bloody time, the past few years they've been robbed but this years finally their year!!Me and my sis were so happy to c them get it, well done to em!!!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Totally agree tazzies girl
I was soooooooo excited they won the Logie.

I luv Matty Johns and Dare Devil Dudes.
Entertainment factor it is way above the AFL Footy Show, so many players get involved in the show throughout the year and you see a totally different side of them.

Im not a big fan of Rugby but the NRL Footy Show has made me get into it.
Billy Slater :shock: HOTTT

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
melissa

Post by melissa »

No
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Billy is hot
Anyone see him in the Hun today :shock: :D
CQ

Post by CQ »

Meh i hate NRL or any other rugby for that matter.
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

I LOVE my rugby league - go the mighty stormboys!
I too used to follow Wests, but once we got a team in melbourne....
Billy is a cutie, in the old days Tawera Nikau was the sexiest (after he got rid of that incredible mullet)
don't watch the nrl footy show much, but have to agree, it shits all over the afl show - no sam newman!!!
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

i went to the nrl on satday and watched em play south, good win. They did a lap around after the game it was awesome. Then on the walk bak on the walk bak to the car me and my sis went past the lexus centre, she wanted to go into the bar but it was lock so we stood at the window and had a look at the game, then she goes "is that scotty cummings??" i looked over and he's like waving over 'comin' then this guy in a suit came over and unlocked the door and we went and stood by the bar and watched the game with scotty, luvly fella. just shit they lost, wasnt happy, but still had an amazing nite, Cummo was luvly
sam.

Post by sam. »

He's always a funny guy..
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."